De Bruyne?

think he'll play in the left and be a starter

__________Aguero___________

Bruyne____Silva_____Sterling

______yaYa_Fernandinho_____

clichy_Mangala_Komps_Zab

Yaya in a 2. Isn't that part of/is the problem? Which makes this signing even more baffling.

He is World Class, just don't get worried if Manuel Engineer Pellegrini, plays him in a horribly unbalanced midfield.

Fuck me when has a £50m transfer ever been easy? Barcelona took 6 months to sign Neymar, you didn't hear their fans saying "he doesn't want to come! Call it off!". Give it time.
that deal was also incredibly complex based off the things that were reported at the time..

I really think evolving into a 4-2-3-1 will offer us more solidity and in fairness seems to be the default set up across Europe. One of the qualities Dzeko lacked was workrate of the ball, as highlighted by Muller after the Bayern game??, so the addition of that will improve this area. Similarly I think De Bruyne works a lot harder than Nasri and will offer us more protection on the left flank which is always an area of concern. The three I think we will have will be Fernandinho, Yaya and Silva, dropping in, when we do not have the ball.

Biggest myth at MCFC - Nasri doesn't work hard for the team. Not having a go at you, just can't believe how many fans (myself included) take this or have taken this to be true at some point.

Works a lot harder than meets the eye.

He's still a bit of a grump though!!

He is World Class, just don't get worried if Manuel Engineer Pellegrini, plays him in a horribly unbalanced midfield.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.