De Bruyne?

Good player but not what we need to progress the team. Use the money to get Verratti,read a report a few weeks ago that said he is looking to leave PSG unbelievable player and exactly what we need. If Reus is available as is being reported then get him too and play a front 3 of Sterling,Aguero,Reus with a midfield 3 from Verratti,Silva,Dinho,Yaya,Delph.Obviously if the Pogba deal can be done then we get him too. Pace,power,assists,goals and work rate with the ability to play different formations with this line up. Also think the defence would benefit greatly from having Verratti sat in front of it.

So basically, buy a new f'kin team is what your sayin.

Good player but not what we need to progress the team. Use the money to get Verratti,read a report a few weeks ago that said he is looking to leave PSG unbelievable player and exactly what we need. If Reus is available as is being reported then get him too and play a front 3 of Sterling,Aguero,Reus with a midfield 3 from Verratti,Silva,Dinho,Yaya,Delph.Obviously if the Pogba deal can be done then we get him too. Pace,power,assists,goals and work rate with the ability to play different formations with this line up. Also think the defence would benefit greatly from having Verratti sat in front of it.
Sorry, lad. This is not FM. Lol buy Reus, Verratii, fuck it Pogba too :D

Sorry, lad. This is not FM. Lol buy Reus, Verratii, fuck it Pogba too :D
Doesn't have to be FM pal if players are available.They may not be but according to reports they may be open to transfer.If you believe the people on here then we are in for Pogba and De Bruyne add to that the signing of Sterling would you say that is FM too?

You see transfers as being very simplistic.
I think I see the transfer process the same as everyone else mate don't know how my post makes you think that I believe it to be simple,just offered an opinion into who I think could improve the team.Can we get those players,I don't know but according to reports they could be available and to improve our side that's the calibre of player we have to discuss on here and be in for if available for transfer.

I suspect the real issue is far more local, we don't have any free none home grown positions, and until we shed someone we can't buy anyone.

If we did buy a player who is extra to the ones we already have, we are immediately in a shit bargaining position for any sales.

So if we can get two out, we might probably get two in.

Yeah I mentioned this in the Pogba thread. Plus I'm not sure our FFPR position would allow these mega deals without Dzeko and others off the books.

Methinks you`re deliberately looking for an argument.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.