De Bruyne?

Completely disagree. Nasri and Navas proved time and again last season that they wearnt up for the job, paticularly the latter who didnt even contribute a goal in 35 games. De Bruyne is a huge upgrade on both of them

Personally I would like to see KDB brought in with Navas and Nasri being shown the door. Would then have a nice balance with proven stars, SIlva, De Bruyne and Strerling plus some promising youngsters like Lopes, Roberts, Garcia and Barker.

I'd have no problem with buying him if one of Navas/Nasri left, but we all know neither will leave.

That's what i'd play with 2 of Dinho/Pogba/Delph or Yaya as support.

So to keep all the top players happy:

55b66e0f0e5bd.jpg

I mean that is just insane, but would still be dodgy defensively. Rather see Delph or Fernandinho instead of Yaya if we play all of De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling.

Nasir is world-class, an inform Nasri is a hybrid of Zidane and Iniesta. We are priviliged too see his performance in Champions League matches, as Marvin said world-class players don't grow on trees, therefore we should pay him £500000-a-week salary.
Are you basing that on the fact of seeing him play in the flesh or seeing him on fifa15?

How do we fit Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne into a 433? Will De Bruyne play a wider role and Silva drop deeper?

Silva plays at the tip of the middle 3, flanked by Fernandinho and Pogba. Yaya comes off the bench as an impact sub, and helps Pogba develop in training. Front three is Aguero, Sterling, and De Bruyne. But the best part of De Bruyne is that he is versatile and can play in the center of midfield or as a center forward, as well as out wide. Also worth noting that Silva will be unable to start every match. Wouldn't be surprised to see him miss out on several games due to injuries and/or fitness concerns. Aguero has had his share of injury problems as well, and De Bruyne's crossing ability will be even more effective with Bony playing target man.

I'd have no problem with buying him if one of Navas/Nasri left, but we all know neither will leave.
Why would any City fan have a problem with us signing one of the best players in Europe.

Regardless of what players we have, if we can afford the best and they want to come then great. I'll leave all the finances and team moral to the highly paid staff who obviously think this is a good move.

So to keep all the top players happy:

55b66e0f0e5bd.jpg

I mean that is just insane, but would still be dodgy defensively. Rather see Delph or Fernandinho instead of Yaya if we play all of De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling.

My line up,if KDB arrives......

-------Aguero------
KDB------------Sterling
---------Silva--------
--Dinho-------Delph--
Clichy-Eli-Komps-Zaba

Silva plays at the tip of the middle 3, flanked by Fernandinho and Pogba. Yaya comes off the bench as an impact sub, and helps Pogba develop in training. Front three is Aguero, Sterling, and De Bruyne. But the best part of De Bruyne is that he is versatile and can play in the center of midfield or as a center forward, as well as out wide. Also worth noting that Silva will be unable to start every match. Wouldn't be surprised to see him miss out on several games due to injuries and/or fitness concerns. Aguero has had his share of injury problems as well, and De Bruyne's crossing ability will be even more effective with Bony playing target man.

Sorry but Yaya is a guaranteed starter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.