De Bruyne?

in big games I could also see us play something like a diamond like the way Liverpool did with Suarez so the 2 forwards work the channels.

----------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------
------------------------Kompany---------------Mangala-------------------------
Zabaletta---------------------------Delph--------------------------------Clichy
-------------------------Yaya---------------------Pogba--------------------------
---------------------------------------Silva----------------------------------------
------------------Aguero-------------------------------Sterling------------------
It's a bit too left for me

What about the fact it's missing De Bruyne, who we're ant to spend £50m on, and left Chelsea because he wanted to play every game?

Assuming we buy pogba and Kdb then potentially we could out pogba in front of the back four, take Delph out and put Kdb in that pogba position?

I have a funny feeling we won't sign pogba, but will get a suitable back up. I do believe and most blues have told me pep is coming to city next year. If that is the case does he want pogba?

It's going to be interesting...

in big games I could also see us play something like a diamond like the way Liverpool did with Suarez so the 2 forwards work the channels.

----------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------
-------------------------Yaya---------------------Pogba--------------------------
---------------------------------------Silva----------------------------------------
------------------Aguero-------------------------------Sterling------------------

How long has PabZab played at City?

What about the fact it's missing De Bruyne, who we're ant to spend £50m on, and left Chelsea because he wanted to play every game?

I think he wants to figure into the first team more prominently (than he did at Chelsea), not literally play in 60 games.

I worry about who's going to be without a chair when the music stops as much as anyone, but I don't think Yaya, Sterling, KdB, Silva, Aguero, and (a possible) Pogba can all play in the same team together, and I think that's perfectly fine. It's a busy season, with lots of complications. 3 players rotating for 2 positions means 40 out of 60 games. I figure anyone would be happy with that.

What's that formation?

">

Anyone got any proof he said this? Not that I'm doubting City watch I'm just curious about seeing the interview

I think he wants to figure into the first team more prominently (than he did at Chelsea), not literally play in 60 games.

I worry about who's going to be without a chair when the music stops as much as anyone, but I don't think Yaya, Sterling, KdB, Silva, Aguero, and (a possible) Pogba can all play in the same team together, and I think that's perfectly fine. It's a busy season, with lots of complications. 3 players rotating for 2 positions means 40 out of 60 games. I figure anyone would be happy with that.
The benefit of players like these (if the manager can keep them happy) is that you can maintain the tempo..... hurt teams with the pace and penetration, make a timely substitution and maintain the pressure

On paper, if we get the remaining targets we look pretty formidable (understatement but this is City)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.