De Bruyne?

Whether people like it or not, Yaya will always be picked by Pellegrini imo. So it becomes about building a team/formation that will suit him this season. Which is why we're reverting to 433 to give him extra help in midfield. I think a midfield of Delph/Pogba, Fernandinho and Yaya behind Silva, Sterling and Aguero would be the most balanced and effective lineup but then if we get De Bruyne we'd have to fit him in.

Which is a big problem if we really are dedicated to playing 433. Yaya is a liability in a 3 man midfield. If we want Yaya as a starter, best to play 4231, but it seems Pelle has been passed an edict from Txiki to train 433 for Pep's eventual arrival next summer. Speaking of 4231, De Bruyne's flexibility means he could play in any of the front 4 spots. He really is a player we need and could find plenty of use for, regardless of formation (or Yaya starting).

Whaaa? Yaya is a liability in a 2 man midfield, not 3. With the 3 he has more protection.

Pelleahould be on the sideline shouting "Shoot!" every time an attacker has an opening!
In Zlatan's book he says he became a beast at Juventus because Capello drilled this in to his head in training. Shoot, shoot, shoot. He made him stay behind in training and keep honing his shooting.

in big games I could also see us play something like a diamond like the way Liverpool did with Suarez so the 2 forwards work the channels.

----------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------
------------------------Kompany---------------Mangala-------------------------
Zabaletta---------------------------Delph--------------------------------Clichy
-------------------------Yaya---------------------Pogba--------------------------
---------------------------------------Silva----------------------------------------
------------------Aguero-------------------------------Sterling------------------

in big games I could also see us play something like a diamond like the way Liverpool did with Suarez so the 2 forwards work the channels.

----------------------------------------Hart----------------------------------------
-------------------------Yaya---------------------Pogba--------------------------
---------------------------------------Silva----------------------------------------
------------------Aguero-------------------------------Sterling------------------

But surely that ruins the point of buying a player for around £40m or whatever the price is to not play him in a big game?

That team is Perfect except for the lb position but I doubt we are going to change in this transfer window

That team is Perfect except for the lb position but I doubt we are going to change in this transfer window

What about the fact it's missing De Bruyne, who we're ant to spend £50m on, and left Chelsea because he wanted to play every game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.