De Bruyne?

The Bundesliga is a league full of pace, counter attacks and physical demands. It's pretty much a league full of lower mid-bottom table PL teams that are looking to scrap for a point or looking to nick all 3 when they are playing against anyone but Bayern. He will be more than prepared to play in the PL(again if you want to call it). He made a few clever runs against Arsenal, picked out some great passes and showed he could help us with corners, he did look a little rusty shooting though.
Tbh if he can take a corner he is worth £40m plus to us!

If the reported 40mil bid is true, lets hope things start moving quickly...hoping these negotiations dont drag on as would be great to have him ready for week 1 of the season....I dont know whats going on behind closed doors but in my opinion, I could see this being our last signing of the window, with maybe one more player getting sold(Dzeko)

I agree with earlier posts. Until Jovetic goes or Dzeko we won't see DeBruyne in.
Hoping all goes smoothly for Jovetic transfer.

Roma need to stop dicking about with regards to Dzeko as well. I reckon he'll still be here come the end of the window. As for De Bruyne, I hope that deal doesn't drag until the final days of the window, we need him here asap.

Aaaargh Kolorov is crap.

I wouldn't want him to hear me say that 'cos I know he's a softy and might shed a tear but truth's cruel sometimes. (Not because he scares me)
All this talk of LB being the problem position.

Last season Pellegrini dropped Zabaleta when he was going to be faced with someone half decent, preferring Sagna.

Why aren't there constant calls for an RB?

If both Edin and Stevan leave we will have two foreign places up for grabs with De Bruyne looking a possibility for one.

I can't see us not filling that other foreign spot with a top class central midfielder.

I will be annoyed if we fill it with a striker because it will mean 4-4-2 and Iheanacho playing more EDS games than senior games.

Dzeko, Jovetic out and KDB and a top class LB in and I'd be really happy with this window.

How many times have we "launched" this bid now?

The gist of the article is that Begiristain spent the weekend in discussions with Wolfburg and De Bruyne's agent when they were over in London for the Arsenal game. It seems that if a formal bid is made it will not be a million miles away from what Wolfsburg will accept as a fee and want De Bruyne wants in personal terms. Not like the situation when we made the initial bid for Sterling.

All this talk of LB being the problem position.

Last season Pellegrini dropped Zabaleta when he was going to be faced with someone half decent, preferring Sagna.

Why aren't there constant calls for an RB?
Yes please. Replace Sagna. Another not at the required level. :-)

The gist of the article is that Begiristain spent the weekend in discussions with Wolfburg and De Bruyne's agent when they were over in London for the Arsenal game. It seems that if a formal bid is made it will not be a million miles away from what Wolfsburg will accept as a fee and want De Bruyne wants in personal terms. Not like the situation when we made the initial bid for Sterling.
OFFS !! Stop talking sense, it`ll only upset the flappers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.