De Bruyne?

Well....there is only one way we going to stop Wolfsburg saying these things......and thats by putting in an official offer!;)

That is true.

The thing that is annoying me, is that we've been after him for two months, yet haven't allegedly, placed a bid. I wouldn't like someone to come in for one of our players at last knockings, so Come on City....lets get our business done ASAP.

25th July; Galliani "'There’s a 99.9% chance of him staying" when discussing Mario

25st August; Mario signs for Liverpool

You can tell when most people in football are lying when they start to move their lips.

Well....there is only one way we going to stop Wolfsburg saying these things......and thats by putting in an official offer!;)
An official offer is the only way we'll ever get to know if we were ever serious or if any KDB [or PP] talk actually meant anything. At least we knew that offers for Sterling were real and the bidding turned dirty, but at least it worked. Now all I see is weeks of talk and rumours passing us by but yet nothing happens. Perhaps someone can come on here with details of verified bids for either player, and those club's responses because all I see is the kind of wasted summer transfer activity that has left us festering and leaving us vulnerable to our nearest competitors.

An official offer is the only way we'll ever get to know if we were ever serious or if any KDB [or PP] talk actually meant anything. At least we knew that offers for Sterling were real and the bidding turned dirty, but at least it worked. Now all I see is weeks of talk and rumours passing us by but yet nothing happens. Perhaps someone can come on here with details of verified bids for either player, and those club's responses because all I see is the kind of wasted summer transfer activity that has left us festering and leaving us vulnerable to our nearest competitors.

I agree 100% mate!;)

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 52s52 seconds ago
Allofs (Wolfsburg): "We would deal with an offer out of respect for the player [De Bruyne]. But the probability of him staying is at 99.9%."
7bc9ddfec6edfa9e38db9daf06b40ebd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.