De Bruyne?

Like Pogba, it's looking like we don't want to pay the cash the vendor wants.
If so we won't get him because Wolfsburg do not need the cash.
And De Bruyne himself doesn't seem desperate to leave. Not great at all going into a new season with your transfer plans nowhere near complete ( or so we hope ), and very little seeming to be happening. Maybe we still have this 49m net spend in place, and we've all been fooled.

Big headlines..

Wolfsburg's leadership are bracing themselves as we look set to prepare a bid. While PSG will now eye a move for De Bruyne and rags are now clear to make an earth-shattering bid.

Lots of progress all of a sudden...

FFS we need to get these deals done before all the other predators get in position

Bollox is that all it is, Tixiki's cocking it all up.....wouldn't surprise me if he was planted here by Barca!

It's a vicious indictment of this forum and the posters within it that I do not know whether this is a serious or joking comment

FFS we need to get these deals done before all the other predators get in position
We've surely been sounding him out for weeks now, same with Pogba, this isn't like Fergie and Bebe, some random sticking a pin scenario! Like others have said, City like to do their dealings quietly, and professionally, plus Wolfsburg don't need to sell, especially their prized asset, not unless the price is big enough and/or the player wants to go, this is still business after all, you can't go in like a bull in a china shop shouting "look at my wad! loads-a-money"!!!
It's all down to the player now, have we sold the "project " the dream of "blue domination " to him? I'm sure we have, and I'm sure Wolfsburg have done the same. So, Is our carrot big enough?

We've surely been sounding him out for weeks now, same with Pogba, this isn't like Fergie and Bebe, some random sticking a pin scenario! Like others have said, City like to do their dealings quietly, and professionally, plus Wolfsburg don't need to sell, especially their prized asset, not unless the price is big enough and/or the player wants to go, this is still business after all, you can't go in like a bull in a china shop shouting "look at my wad! loads-a-money"!!!
It's all down to the player now, have we sold the "project " the dream of "blue domination " to him? I'm sure we have, and I'm sure Wolfsburg have done the same. So, Is our carrot big enough?
Maybe some of the people above recognise the carrot needs to be bigger which is why they are posting all this bullshit. Works in my allotment.

Your opinions on our sporting director are without foundation. Transfers at the top table are extremely complex and frequently fall through for a variety of reasons.
Like Bluwhit stated the Dzeko transfer needs to be completed before incoming business. This is good business practice. Once done you will see incoming movement.
NB If the Chairman is happy with the work done by him, and he has thus far, he must be doing well. Khaldoon does not suffer failure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.