De Bruyne?

He doesn't seem fond of Chelsea and Mourinho, a few Chelsea mates told me he was played on the wing and apparently Mourinho wasn't pleased with his defensive contribution and attitude in training. That sounds about right because Mourinho binned Mata for those reasons despite winning their POTY a couple of times.

He doesn't seem fond of Chelsea and Mourinho, a few Chelsea mates told me he was played on the wing and apparently Mourinho wasn't pleased with his defensive contribution and attitude in training. That sounds about right because Mourinho binned Mata for those reasons despite winning their POTY a couple of times.

That is the main criticism I have when watching him for Wolfsburg.

His defensive contribution once the ball is in his teams half is pretty non-existent.

I think it was more because of his shitty atitude and his sense of entitlement,safe to say he wasnt going to last long with Mou

I think it was more because of his shitty atitude and his sense of entitlement,safe to say he wasnt going to last long with Mou

Nope something like that doesn't suit Mou at all. A friendly attitude and modesty is what Chelsea are all about.

Nope something like that doesn't suit Mou at all. A friendly attitude and modesty is what Chelsea are all about.
what im tryig to say is that Mourinho values the group more than any player,De Bruyne was a shitty trainer and wasnt willing to fight for his place so we sold him,but i think he would do well for City,if you sign him and we sign Griezmann we are going to fuck shit up on the CL hahaha

VW have pulled the plug on their funding though I think.

I think a lot will come down to whether De Bruyne wants a move or not, and if you read recent interviews with him he sounds like he is open to a move.

That he is open to a move in the future and does not rule it out - yes. The story around Götze has made all of the talents in Germany a lot more cautious what they say and should not say. Draxler since years does not say anything different. But he at the same time has told that he probably will stay in Wolfsburg another year.

And if he has a smart agent and advisors he will. They throw money onto him at Wolfsburg, too - even if it might be less than elsewhere. But he knows that he has the system and team around him in which he can shine. And a coach and team that even lives with his temperament. And his name is not as established after this one shiny season that he will go to a big club already as a star - just with the burden of a big transfer sum.

Van Buyten took an interview in the last days in which he talked about de Bruyne and a possible move to Bayern. He said that you have to take in account the different systems, too - Wolfsburg plays a similar system to the Dortmund system. There is a lot more space for the forward players to act in whereas at Bayern you have to combine in small spaces.

I'm hoping that we just put the money on the table, making Wolfsburg a good offer and see how much they want to keep him them.
That's the key this year. If Txiki fannies around over a few million then we will miss out on De Bruyne and Pogba and end up with the next wave of Maicons and Sinclairs.

I've turned around a bit on tho man. He doesn't suit a possession side like us more than Isco does. 45m is a lot to throw on this man if we are gonna keep playing possession football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.