De Bruyne?

I still think De Bruyne will look at City and see more possibility of winning something with us than he would with Wolfsburg in my opinion.

Plus, whatever wages he is on at Wolfsburg we can match if not better any deal they offer.

I still think De Bruyne will look at City and see more possibility of winning something with us than he would with Wolfsburg in my opinion.

Plus, whatever wages he is on at Wolfsburg we can match if not better any deal they offer.
You can still sign him,his new contract apparently has a buyout of 70M,but Wolfsburg dont look very keen to sell him,they have alot of money too

You can still sign him,his new contract apparently has a buyout of 70M,but Wolfsburg dont look very keen to sell him,they have alot of money too

VW have pulled the plug on their funding though I think.

I think a lot will come down to whether De Bruyne wants a move or not, and if you read recent interviews with him he sounds like he is open to a move.

VW have pulled the plug on their funding though I think.

I think a lot will come down to whether De Bruyne wants a move or not, and if you read recent interviews with him he sounds like he is open to a move.
Hmmm,didnt know that,guess that makes things a lil bit easier,but honestly i would be shocked if you guys have a free run at De Bruyne after the season he had,which looks unlikely considering he has cited Bayern as a destination on alot of interviews

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.