De Bruyne?

I think it would be some coup for City to get both De Bruyne and Firmino out of the Bundesliga under the nose of Bayern.

Those two are arguably the best two number tens outside of Bayern's lot.

Both made Who's Scored Bundesliga season XI.

I think it would be some coup for City to get both De Bruyne and Firmino out of the Bundesliga under the nose of Bayern.

We should get both. I can't see both of them starting for bayern

ScoutNation made this season review. He is just fantastic, Mourinho made a huge mistake letting him go. Notice, this video doesn't include footage of the Bundesliga, where he had 20 assists as well as 10 goals.
Overall stats this season:
Games played: 50
Assists: 27
Goals: 15

Last edited:
Plays like Milner. I'd imagine Milner staying of going will have a bearing on whether we sign DeBruyne.

My guess is that it was to be Firmino, Pogba, DeBruyne and Sterling in, Jovetic, Yaya, Milner and Navas out. If Milner and Yaya stay then it's all confused.

Just supposing ... Probably way off.

We aren't interested in Firmino, we aren't paying €25-30M for a squad player. Götze is getting another year so his two positions are covered.

I like Firmino though, his versatility makes him very useful and playing for a better team/fighting for places should help get rid of his inconsistent displays at times. After 4 years in Germany he should have no problem coping with the pysicality of the Premier League. Worth the gamble I think.

Of course there's always a risk involved with bringing a player over from another country, especially with these flair players. Lamela for instance was a brilliant young player in Italy and imo destined to become one of the best players in the world.

S
We aren't interested in Firmino, we aren't paying €25-30M for a squad player. Götze is getting another year so his two positions are covered.

I like Firmino though, his versatility makes him very useful and playing for a better team/fighting for places should help get rid of his inconsistent displays at times. After 4 years in Germany he should have no problem coping with the pysicality of the Premier League. Worth the gamble I think.

Of course there's always a risk involved with bringing a player over from another country, especially with these flair players. Lamela for instance was a brilliant young player in Italy and imo destined to become one of the best players in the world.
so was jovetic,they put him down as the new baggio.

Gael Clichy made the Premier League Season XI - and if you ask most on here they reckon he's shit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.