De Bruyne?

Last season I said we needed to trim the fat on the squad and that's exactly what has happened. Replace quantity with quality.

Lampard, Milner, Jovetic and Dzeko for Sterling, De Bruyne and Delph. Promoting the big 3 from the academy. It's like a dream window and I'm not even kidding. The club have done really well.
Plus fucking one.

The best player in Germany. The best young player in England and some real energy and legs in midfield, finally.

Plus it's like we've effectively signed three of the most promising young players in the world too in the three promoted lads. Said it before, but if we'd bought all three of them for £15m each we'd be a lot more excited than we currently are.

This is a great, great window. We're gonna batter some teams this year.

Great news, but why all the subterfuge? Transfers involving us are always so much more complicated.

I'm guessing but these are mega deals arent they, stands to reason there will be complications especially if other clubs are on the pull too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.