De Bruyne?

I'm with you. Isco is a cracking footballer. I would love to see him play for us.

Excellent attitude too, would work hard for the team ..... Looks like Yaya has had his ego massaged and we could be stuck with the lazy f*cker so we need as many hard working top footballers as we can get to compensate for him

Now that KDB is looking unlikelyand imho, we need to be as far away as possible from RM because they obviously want our star man, where do we turn to? I guess Firmino and Sterling are the only attacking options now except of course there is a change of heart in the VW chiefs. If we end up with Sterling and Firmino and the chavs have hazard and Griezman, there obviously is trouble.

Last edited:
Now that KDB is looking unlikelyand imho, we need to be as far away as possible from RM because they obviously want our star man, where do we turn to? I guess Firmino and Sterling are the only attacking options now except of course there is a change of heart in the VW chiefs. If we end up with Sterling and Firmino and the chavs have hazard and Griezman, there obviously is trouble.

Nah we have a good relationship with Madrid and it won't really be an argument. Firmino is an additional signing to the like of pogba, Isco/kdb and Sterling. Will see atleast 3-4 signing.

yeah am sure Madrid are gonna rock the boat just as our owner gives them £350m to re-do the bernabaue development!

yeah am sure Madrid are gonna rock the boat just as our owner gives them £350m to re-do the bernabaue development!

Was there news somewhere that this payment was given on condition of staying clear of MCFC in the transfer market?

Was there news somewhere that this payment was given on condition of staying clear of MCFC in the transfer market?

Come on, are they really going to announce to the world that they can't buy any City players because of this deal...

Come on, are they really going to announce to the world that they can't buy any City players because of this deal...

All I know is that Mansour has a good relationship with PereZ... Donno who they deal with each other but we could perhaps use that relationship to get Isco now?

Nope...there was'nt any news regarding conditions of steering clear of MCFC...but there was quotes from perez declaring abu dhabi to be thier partners for the considerable future....whatever that may mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.