De Bruyne?

From a speculative point of view the transfer of De Bruyne is stacked heavily towards his signature in coming days with a spread of odds from half a dozen online bookmakers averaging 1/5 for his next club after the window slams shut. Wolfsburg average out at 11/4.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football...n-de-bruyne/club-after-summer-transfer-window
I'd approach with caution these odds at the bookies.
All summer the roses was nailed on to close Glastonbury.
Bookies suspended betting on them after a flurry of bets.
What happened?
Nowhere near.
They haven't even recorded a single note.
I'm just saying are the bookie odds always a sign that a player is signing/not signing?

Please share....... what has this guy/gal done wrong!
You sound as though you could be him.This guy NEVER gives out any info off his own back and plagiarizes fellow Blue Mooners posts and media outlets.If he`s that good why does he never come out with anything decent.He struck lucky with a day for a medical and people think the poor sod is "The Second Coming" !!
If I was Ric I`d ban the use of his bastard name on this Forum and anyone who follows him need their bumps feeling.

You sound as though you could be him.This guy NEVER gives out any info off his own back and plagiarizes fellow Blue Mooners posts and media outlets.If he`s that good why does he never come out with anything decent.He struck lucky with a day for a medical and people think the poor sod is "The Second Coming" !!
If I was Ric I`d ban the use of his bastard name on this Forum and anyone who follows him need their bumps feeling.
Thank you that is now crystal clear! Just off to get my bumps fealt!

Now that's how to become a REAL dictator @Ric!

Wrong side of bed oakie? :D

Germans are playing it business like. We lose tomorrow against WBA De Brunye price goes up. We win deal is on as it stands. Either way it will be Tuesday at a guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.