De Bruyne?

BILD_Sport reporting City might consider Mario Gotze if Bayern Munich decides to go into the negotiations with a higher bid for Kevin De Bruyne.

This sort of thing could be the agent or someone at their club telling the media something because he's getting sick of us trying to lower the price. A bit like Falcao last Summer. I don't think we had any interest in him at all, in fact I think our sights were on Bony but we had to wait and wait because of FFPR and ended up having to do the deal in January. It was just Monaco or Falcao's agenr who used our name to get more out of the deal with United.

I'd take little snippets of info like this with a pinch of salt. If there's a direct named quote from Bayern or Wolfsburh saying that then fair enough, but just a journo.

This sort of thing could be the agent or someone at their club telling the media something because he's getting sick of us trying to lower the price. A bit like Falcao last Summer. I don't think we had any interest in him at all, in fact I think our sights were on Bony but we had to wait and wait because of FFPR and ended up having to do the deal in January. It was just Monaco or Falcao's agenr who used our name to get more out of the deal with United.

I'd take little snippets of info like this with a pinch of salt. If there's a direct named quote from Bayern or Wolfsburh saying that then fair enough, but just a journo.

The BILD article just uses the Sunday Times as it's source. So in essence it's just regurgitating their nonsense.

lol. the german press just assume that every good player in germany wants to go to bayern over any other club in europe. They don't really seem to fathom the fact that a move to a league other than the bundesliga would be desirable for a player like KDB. All we hear from the german press is that he will stay at wolfsburg and then eventually go to Bayern. Although to be fair that's how it goes in germany for 95% of the cases, so you can't really blame them.

@MCFClnfo: Wolfsburg have finally received an offer from City for attacker Kevin de Bruyne according to @PhilipHarmeling.
7drHiqr.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.