De Bruyne?

If you look at our squad list, we have room for 1 in EPL (Zuculini has taken Jovetic place) & in CL we have none as Iheanacho does not qualify as U21 so has to be in the 17 foreign players allowed. If KDB does come he can go into EPL squad no problem, but someone would have to be changed in CL squad. Either Zuculini or Iheanacho would be favourites, with my money on the former

Could Zuculini be deselected if needs be?
Presumably the final submission not due till end of transfer window.

I'm presume we could do that but it's not what we would choose to do if we have promoted Zuculini. People on here are flapping but City might be totally calm about it for all we know, just seeing it through over the course of the week.

If you look at our squad list, we have room for 1 in EPL (Zuculini has taken Jovetic place) & in CL we have none as Iheanacho does not qualify as U21 so has to be in the 17 foreign players allowed. If KDB does come he can go into EPL squad no problem, but someone would have to be changed in CL squad. Either Zuculini or Iheanacho would be favourites, with my money on the former
Dzeko has not gone yet.

I don't think it's that. I think he thinks he owes Wolfsburg and thought a big load of money would placate them. If it doesn't he won't upset them. Not a lack of ambition more of a mark of respect.
They bought him for £18M and they're now being offered close to £50M. What more can he repay them. He owes them nothing.
I think the respect and gratitude thing goes two ways. Wolfsburg are thinking of their own interest, De Bruyne is a mug if he doesn't think about his.
If he's putting some misplaced sense of gratitude before his own personal ambition then what that says to me is that he doesn't have much of it.
The people that succeed in this life are generally those that have a ruthless streak in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.