De Bruyne?

You mean like not signing a new contract extension? Hmmmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't KDB not signed a contract extension either?
I think souring the relationship with fans was more to do with the arrogance of Liverpool's entitled "Histree boys " and Rodgers trying to manipulate the situation in the media
Wolfsburg don't need him to sign a new contract, he has 4 years left on a decent wage. Try and understand it in this way, if Sterling stayed at Liverpool this summer, with everything that went on, he would be booed by the fans, rightly or wrongly, and would be left uncommitted and would have a negative effect on the dressing room, Liverpool had to sell. If De Bruyne stays this summer, which just for the record I don't think he will, not much would've changed because he hasn't done anything to upset the fans, and would be committed. The way I see it is, Kdb's first choice is to move to us, but he doesn't mind staying at Wolfsburg and won't force anything through. Hopefully his agent is just trying to keep things quiet, like Dzeko's agent did when he said Roma weren't interested and that Dzeko would stay.

the Germans never like us English getting one over them do they?
No they don't sir!
showbiz_clive_dunn_6.jpg

We'll pay up. We did with Sterling, we will here. I think so anyway. We cannot afford to keep missing out on top level players like this and the club knows it.
Exactly - once we get the strengh in depth, a strong winning team of experience blended with youth and top talents coming through the academy, then we can play harder ball.
Although we will probably end up paying in full - at least this window has shown we don't just open the cheque book easily.

Exactly - once we get the strengh in depth, a strong winning team of experience blended with youth and top talents coming through the academy, then we can play harder ball.
Although we will probably end up paying in full - at least this window has shown we don't just open the cheque book easily.
Exactly. We won't exactly be happy about it but right now it's not about that, it's about getting in the players to make us CL contenders. Kevin's one of those. I think the club will meet the valuation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.