De Bruyne?

I just think with this deal there will come a stage were the club will have to say to KDB and his agent we have a time frame to get the deal done and if there is no movement by then we will have to move onto 1 of our other targets. KDBs value is huge makes me think why KDB has not done more to push this deal through. Maybe it could be anything but his only season in England was shit for him maybe he has reservations about moving back to England so quickly. I honestly think this deal wont go through this season and he will stay there for 1 more year.

How is De Bruyne's situation different? He's got 4 years left, won't ask to leave, and he's not even on a small wage.

As far as I see it, as long as De Bruyne and agent are saying they'll happily stay, their impact on the transfer is not just zero, like sterling's, but negative.

Exactly, don't think he will come and after a year or two he will move to Bayern or will be another galactico signing for Madrid.

I personally don't see that we will sign an alternative I think it is shit or bust with both KDB and Pogba. I think we might strengthen other areas of the team though instead.

How is De Bruyne's situation different? He's got 4 years left, won't ask to leave, and he's not even on a small wage.

As far as I see it, as long as De Bruyne and agent are saying they'll happily stay, their impact on the transfer is not just zero, like sterling's, but negative.

What people say publicly and privately are very different things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.