De Bruyne?

If De Bruyne doens't request a tranfser, he is going nowhere. You really think Wolfsburg want to sell now for any kind of money? They don't have a backup plan for KDB and are about to play in CL, where a good run will make them also a lot of money, and KDB even more worth next year.

Why? KBD absolutely destroys Bayern every time his 'smaller club' plays them; Pogba is brilliant against pub teams like Chievo and Empoli. Wolfsburg would give Juve a run of their money in Serie A.

In what way does Pogba's potential eclipse De Bruyne's? The few games he's played in central midfield, KDB dictated the tempo of the game like a Modric/Verratti type, while Pogba's passing is average at best. He's more creative, scores more. More tactically versatile, more mobile.

First of all, there's no need to put 'smaller club' in inverted commas, Juventus are giants within the footballing world and have just been Champions League finalists after beating Real Madrid on the way whereas Wolfsburg aren't going anywhere after their impressive current squad has been sold on.

Secondly, the potential is just my opinion because both are incredible talents who I'd want at city. Maybe I said the wrong thing, what I mean is that I disagree that Wolfsburg would be entitled to the same amount of money for KDB that we were going to spend on PP. Pogba being infinitely more marketable (France's supposed next footballing saviour versus a ginger Chelsea reject who's girlfriend cheated on him with a guy that looks like a miserable accountant) means we'd make more money in shirt sales etc.

I prefer watching De Bruyne play but I've also noticed a shift on Bluemoon from Pogba being one of the best in the world when it looked like we'd sign him, to him being average and not as good as our other targets when he looks set to stay at Juve.

We'll pay up. We did with Sterling, we will here. I think so anyway. We cannot afford to keep missing out on top level players like this and the club knows it.
Exactly, whilst I'd love him to be signed, sealed and delivered today there is still no doubt in my mind that we will sign him this summer eventually. I've probably given up on the idea of him playing against Chelsea now though which would've been fun to watch.

Well apparently it was obvious that we were just waiting for Dzeko to leave. So now he's gone it should be any minute ;-)

Seriously though there is so much politics surrounding this transfer that nobody can say its a percentage complete. It could be tomorrow, it could be deadline day, it might never happen.

Never known anything like it but Billy is right that what we hear in public will be different than what is actually going on. City must realise this is extremely frustrating for our fans but there is little they can do about it. We just have to trust what the Chairman said right at the start of the window.

Planes on standby are great fun though, it's what keeps people (including me) coming back.

Exactly, whilst I'd love him to be signed, sealed and delivered today there is still no doubt in my mind that we will sign him this summer eventually. I've probably given up on the idea of him playing against Chelsea now though which would've been fun to watch.
Agreed, mate. I'm not too worried, I think this will get over the line. Txiki's arse is on the line to get these big deals done, he won't let it get away. As for the Chelsea game, we'll just have to wait until Stamford Bridge ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.