De Bruyne?

"It was brisk of me to say that Kevin is 99.9 per cent likely to stay,

I said that we are not a club which is dependent on transfer income. We want to build a good team, we are ambitious. So we need the best players.

However, if a player has the chance to earn exceptional money elsewhere then we have to deal with that situation. Anything else would be wrong.

According to his agent there are several clubs which show their interest. But there is no official offer

I always said it is unlikely that Kevin will stay until the end of his contract in 2019, unless we were to improve in an outstanding way and the conditions at Wolfsburg would change.

We are not at the same level as Bayern, Real Madrid or Manchester City."

ha ha haaaa.... from the man Allofs himself
End game.

If it were a Hollands meat pie then fair enough. None of your pukka bollocks.
If you think a pukka pie tastes bad you should try a Louis Edwards one.
5360517752_7a85f9311c_z.jpg

I interpret KDB's comments along the same lines he has always said....it's not his decision its Wolfsburg's. That way he isn't seen as the bad guy with the Wolfie fans if it doesn't work out.

He doesn't have to put in a transfer request but maybe a "I'd like a return to the Premiership" would be nice or even "I think a club has put in a very fair offer"

He needs lessons from Rahem "hello boss just to let you know I don't fancy coming in today..... or ever bye"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.