De Bruyne?

I'm a tertiary ITK (I get all my info from BlueMoon just like that Anonymous twitter idiot), can I help?
All contributions welcome. What's your current take on matters then ? I think he'll be officially announced as a City player on Friday 21st August but I KFA as 99.X% do on BlueMoon.

That was Cheesman attacking it another way and basically talking bollocks. If he knew it as fact he wouldn't need to ask. He's been in pellers presence long enough to know what answer he will get to a question about rumours.
My thoughts too pal.

I agree, it just feels like they have their fingers in a lot of pies.

What I mean by that is they are similar in many more ways than one to the rags.

In my opinion people are so sycophantic towards them in the German game, at the top level anyhow, that nobs like Rummenigge have their opinions reflected across the board.

It's the 'exceptional money' quote that got my blood boiling today.

They're worse than the rags. They're like the rags and the dippers combined. The Bundesliga follows a well worn format and always has done. Bayern win 3 or 4 years in a row, then they implode off the pitch because there's no competition and then someone else manages to win for a year. Then they buy up the players from the team who beat them, then they win 3 more league titles in a row.

Rinse and repeat.

All this just looks to me like KDB is not really THAT bothered about whether he joins us or not. Just my 2 cents of course

He's not lightening fast but he's got plenty of pace, I'd only back Navas, Clichy, Hart and Sterling in a sprint against him out of our current squad.
Thats weird considering Aguero clocked highest top speed in our team, at least stats say that. Have no idea how they do that though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.