De Bruyne?

Could have been worse. Could have got him to declare war on Poland!

l0YZPQ2.gif

What a thread. I've got the stage where if he signs for us and someone said "I don't think that's him" I'd probably look again.

Can anyone remember a transfer like this?

Surely enough is enough everyone is looking like a complete dick now including poor Kev and most of us....

Anyone else not actually bothered about new signings eg de bruyne and otamendi? I'm ecstatic with how we've started so far and seen a real hunger in the team. Not sure we need any more signings. The team is playing fantastically and morale seems very high. I'd be quite happy if we didn't make any more signings
not arsed about otamendi but de bruyne is crucial imo, especially for the CL

Navas has done okay the past two games but de bruyne would be a huge upgrade.

Anyone else not actually bothered about new signings eg de bruyne and otamendi? I'm ecstatic with how we've started so far and seen a real hunger in the team. Not sure we need any more signings. The team is playing fantastically and morale seems very high. I'd be quite happy if we didn't make any more signings
I'm extremely happy at how we've started,all it takes is an injury here and there and it could fuck up our season,I'd be much happier with a couple of quality signings.

not arsed about otamendi but de bruyne is crucial imo, especially for the CL

Navas has done okay the past two games but de bruyne would be a huge upgrade.

I agree. With De Bruyne we'd have a front four that would be right up there with the very best in European football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.