De Bruyne?

You can see clearly here that the interviewer tricked him:
Though it certainly complicates things the deal is still on, expect it to conclude one way or another by the end of the week.

The most recent remarks from the agent have failed to nauseate me.

We've known the agent wants his client to move. It's been pretty evident in most interviews he's given. The issue is Wolfsburg and their hard-ball tactics. I don't see why this is such a postive step. Klous Allofs will probably come out with another statment about De Bruyne staying prolonging this whole saga.

You can see clearly here that the interviewer tricked him:
Though it certainly complicates things the deal is still on, expect it to conclude one way or another by the end of the week.

Is there where someone mentions something about the titanic? :)

What I meant was. If it's a monthly zine, the interview could have been done weeks ago but only printed now. Not trying to put a dampener on things, I just like context before getting too excited. :p

Mate it's 2015., 15 minutes old news are old, who does monthly zine now.

Putting this in its barest financial terms, 10m€ a year earns KDB 93.5k€ net per week.

Even a salary of £200k per week offered by City would earn him 150k€ net per week.

Then we go onto the fact that footballing wise we are much more likely to win stuff AND our league is a lot higher profile.

I would hope that this should swing the matter (if indeed it needs to be swung).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.