De Bruyne?

Thanks. My only other question would be how recent are these. Are they based on events last night or a previous interview. They were given to 'Sport/Voetbalmagazine', is that a daily?
If it was older, we would have heard about it, already. Think about it.

The feeling after the chelsea match, the news of imminent signings kind of took me back to when we got Howard kendall as manager and we signed Clive Allen.
Proper feel good factor that I've not felt for ages, everything seemed to fall into place, that feeling you get in your stomach.
Fuckin love this club, good or bad, shit or bust, win or lose.

I remember Kendall appearing on a North West tv show after he'd retuned from Spain and we were all hoping he would agree to manage us. When he did it was amazing - we were finally 'on the up'! I also remember checking the sports news on Ceefax and seeing he had fucked off back to Everton. God that burned!!! It feels so good to know those kind of days are pretty much over. Transfer Windows come and go and guys like Sergio and Merlin are still here :-)

If it was older, we would have heard about it, already. Think about it.

What I meant was. If it's a monthly zine, the interview could have been done weeks ago but only printed now. Not trying to put a dampener on things, I just like context before getting too excited. :p

What I meant was. If it's a monthly zine, the interview could have been done weeks ago but only printed now. Not trying to put a dampener on things, I just like context before getting too excited. :p
I suppose so, but i'm reading stuff into his PSG comments that he was talking past tense about negotiations. And why would four week old news be of any use to anyone?

De Bruyne and Otamendi in the same week after we've just battered the reigning champions. Wow!

A Club Brugges win tonight would be the icing on Yaya's cake! ;)
There will be no fucking money left for a cake,after this transfer window.FFP !!! You`re having a laugh Frogman.Hehehehehhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Hater will hate even fucking more.

Articel published today at 14 p.m. (CET). I`ve found these quotes on a german forum, posted by someone I think is a native belgium guy. I`ve just texted him if it really is past and conjunvtice at the PSG part. "They really wanted him" "he would have been more expensive [then Di Maria]". If its right, I think we can be sure PSG is out of the race.

New quotes from his agent:

"At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect, the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in europe and moreover the financial aspect"

He also said PSG wantED (past!) Kevin more than Di Maria, but he (the agent) thinks KDB was too expensive for them.
Now there's a 'Come & Get Me' plea if ever I heard one.

Wonder if the MC, at that do, was hired by Tixi. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.