De Bruyne?

Closer to window as Wolfsburg look to extract max value. Only thing that could hurry it up is if they were in the market to replace him.

When we were under the 'no increases' wage sanction the bonus element of the wage didn't count for those purposes but any bonuses paid will count towards our break even calculation under normal ffpr. If we've hedged those bonuses as I think we have, it won't affect the bottom line though.

Yeah you'd have to assume the bonuses would follow a similar pattern to the add ons: amount of games, winning trophies etc but with probable extras for goals/assists/clean sheets etc. All of those being contributing factors to winning prize money

It feels like it should happen today.

Just wanted so say we have to thank Maureen a bit, KDB did not want to join Wolfsburg in first place but Dortmund, what did not happen because Jose was pissed at Dortmund as they said they would not sell Lewandowski to them. Thank you Jose! :-)

I know what you mean about today strangely but whenever I have thought that in the past it's been the following day.

Should keep us amused anyway....

Yes, it's an unfortunate coincidence/choice. I've advised him to change it.

Frankly if I was masquerading as a City fan I would be unlikely to choose such an obvious connection for my user name but I'm sure it is relevant for him / her and who am I to critisise this personal choice.

On same subject it must be a constant problem balancing out the wish to give other club fans a shout yet seeking out your 'sleeping fifth columnists' who are likely to have pro City user names.
As an older fan I tend to always try to see the other persons point of view before any reaction so moderate City fan replies are not always well received on the forum.

Surely they'd have a replacement lined up by now? They'll be screwed otherwise.
current hurdle methinks - alongside VW Utd's current player valuation calculation machine
slot_machine_dollar_hc.gif

Surely they'd have a replacement lined up by now? They'll be screwed otherwise.
Maybe Adolf while trying to be the man(****) has fucked his team over. I mean if they sell KDB now, they have almost no time to find replacement and they will get fleeced if they try to at the moment, and who will sell this late?

While there is no doubting "manuthan" has just an outrageously stupid username he has a point.

KDB is not world class. Very few players are though so that doesn't worry me.

A genuine question to people is where will he play in our current system as he certainly isn't a right winger where Navas plays ??

All of KDB's assist and goals came in a free role or just behind the forward/striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.