De Bruyne?

Yes they want if they have set a price of £58 million. Real Madrid haven't set a price for Isco, because they wont even consider.
The fact that they are playing him, the fact that the price seems to go higher every time we put a bid, and all the comments from their manager leads me to the conclusion that they don't want to sell. KDB is their best player after all and looks like they don't even need the money. Why would they want to sell. What we need now is KDB to say he wants to leave to City (just like Otamendi did, what about that). He should send him a little email and ask him to read it to Wolsfburg: "I will play at city this season"

200.gif

I'll use my mind reading skills and ask him for you
No good if it is not bouncing.

I agree that KDB has shown professionalism throughout this transfer saga. But ..... I do agree with what one or two people have said on here. It looks to me that it's going to be near on impossible to agree a deal with Wolfsburg. The only person that can speed this up is KDB. He needs to come out and say whether he wants the move or not. If not we should move on, enough is enough.

Move on rather than wait a few more days ? After all this ? Why on earth would anyone in their right mind do that ?

Has he said anything about anything apart from being set up at an awards ceremony

This is a good point. If he didn't want to come all he has to do is say publicly that he's not moving. He could have done that weeks ago and he's not. Silence speaks a thousand words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.