De Bruyne?

Would rather have griezman or bale, please go to bayern. I love seeing the pace out wide, think silva does too.

Bale definitely wouldn't happen in this window. Although I'd love for that to happen. With his buyout clause, I think Griezmann could be a possibility but he's very similar to Sterling in that he's more a winger and secondary striker. DeBruyne is an attacking mid you can shift to either flank allow to rove around the pitch much like Silva. Don't think there are too many player like him that are his age, as good and available.

Which is why I think City should have made an offer Wolfsburg couldn't refuse.

Bale definitely wouldn't happen in this window. Although I'd love for that to happen. With his buyout clause, I think Griezmann could be a possibility but he's very similar to Sterling in that he's more a winger and secondary striker. DeBruyne is an attacking mid you can shift to either flank allow to rove around the pitch much like Silva. Don't think there are too many player like him that are his age, as good and available.

Which is why I think City should have made an offer Wolfsburg couldn't refuse.

Bale would move if someone paid 100m sterling for him, he's not worth it though and even though as a Boyo he is one of my favourite non city players I am not sure he is the right player for City in terms of the way he plays, strikes me more as Chelsea style

Meaning no disrespect to LoveCity (whose twatter feed I have more or less permanently open in a browser window all year long) or anyone else, but I do not get on any level this notion of "oh he would surely rather go to Bayern if them or us."

Horsefeathers. ALREADY City are a bigger club in everything other than 'istree and "number of glory hunters in the Teutonic world."

That isn't Mr. Blue-tinted specs talking either. That's Forbes, Deloitte, whomever else that quantifies brand valuation. So many lists and maybe they are ahead of us on one or two but not for long going forward. I believe even the revenue generated already by City exceeds theirs.

The English Premier League is the PREMIER entity of world sport. It is now and will be even more so going forward. This game is played on so many levels - endorsements, image rights, every other damned thing. At City you have a worldwide organisation devoted to building you up as a global superstar. Backed by almost limitless resources. Bayern are big but they are never going to have that. End of.

If I'm De Bruyne's agent I know where the bread is to be buttered now. And next year. And the year after, And the year after that. Is it a coincidence that people like Aguero and Silva immediately rubbish the crap media talk of them going to play in Spain every year? Is it a coincidence that all of our players more or less happily re-up their contracts here so they can be a part of all of this? Well not Milner, but good riddance. Sorry Milner fans, but no fucking where near good enough and never was. Club already looks loads better without having to try to placate him with a start every other week or so. But I digress.

I don't personally know any of the people involved and maybe there is some personal appeal to De Bruyne of living in Bavaria. That I'd understand, as it really is a lovely place.

But as a business decision? Business I do know. So fuck no, fuckety fuck no, and fuck no a million times more. He isn't going there if that's the basis for decision.

Rant over. Enjoy the moment that you get the e-mail from City confirming his signing, all.

Meaning no disrespect to LoveCity (whose twatter feed I have more or less permanently open in a browser window all year long) or anyone else, but I do not get on any level this notion of "oh he would surely rather go to Bayern if them or us."

Horsefeathers. ALREADY City are a bigger club in everything other than 'istree and "number of glory hunters in the Teutonic world."

That isn't Mr. Blue-tinted specs talking either. That's Forbes, Deloitte, whomever else that quantifies brand valuation. So many lists and maybe they are ahead of us on one or two but not for long going forward. I believe even the revenue generated already by City exceeds theirs.

The English Premier League is the PREMIER entity of world sport. It is now and will be even more so going forward. This game is played on so many levels - endorsements, image rights, every other damned thing. At City you have a worldwide organisation devoted to building you up as a global superstar. Backed by almost limitless resources. Bayern are big but they are never going to have that. End of.

If I'm De Bruyne's agent I know where the bread is to be buttered now. And next year. And the year after, And the year after that. Is it a coincidence that people like Aguero and Silva immediately rubbish the crap media talk of them going to play in Spain every year? Is it a coincidence that all of our players more or less happily re-up their contracts here so they can be a part of all of this? Well not Milner, but good riddance. Sorry Milner fans, but no fucking where near good enough and never was. Club already looks loads better without having to try to placate him with a start every other week or so. But I digress.

I don't personally know any of the people involved and maybe there is some personal appeal to De Bruyne of living in Bavaria. That I'd understand, as it really is a lovely place.

But as a business decision? Business I do know. So fuck no, fuckety fuck no, and fuck no a million times more. He isn't going there if that's the basis for decision.

Rant over. Enjoy the moment that you get the e-mail from City confirming his signing, all.
Brilliant post lol

Epic ranting! Absolutely fucking epic!

Well said, that man!!!

Bale would move if someone paid 100m sterling for him, he's not worth it though and even though as a Boyo he is one of my favourite non city players I am not sure he is the right player for City in terms of the way he plays, strikes me more as Chelsea style

Agreed. But, if the goal is to ultimately move to a 4-3-3, Bale would certainly fit. Under our current system, I don't think he fits either. For me, the player that fits best as a DeBruyne alternative is Reus. Can play on the left or right and can certainly operate in the middle. Only problem is, I don't think he leaves Dortmund, ever. And the premier league might be too physical for him as he's a little injury prone

I like your style.
We have Aguero and Silva, two of the pre eminent footballers in the world loving and thriving playing for our club. Bollocks to boyhood dreams or any other crap our rivals spout. We're the real deal and top level footballers are realising that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.