De Bruyne?

What's the latest that you've heard?

A lot of it today seemed speculative, and I can't be arsed repeating it because certain people accuse you of making it up and seem unable to accept that things change. If I hear something concrete I'll post it though. Less hassle all round that way!

Either there's a joke lost on me or City are in a technology company.

Probably meant Sisco IMO...

thong-song-dancing-o.gif

A lot of it today seemed speculative, and I can't be arsed repeating it because certain people accuse you of making it up and seem unable to accept that things change. If I hear something concrete I'll post it though. Less hassle all round that way!
does your gut tell you he'll be wearing our shirt a week from today?

Toure played 90 minutes less than 10 times in his final season at Barca.
aguero and silva were unproven at the highest level. KDB is in the same category. I don't recall competition for the signatures of most of our signings. What I'm trying to say is top players are more likely to come when we get a bit of European pedigree.
Most people would agree that kdb is not at the same level as Agueru, Silva, Yaya, do using kdb as the example of your argument that top players don't want to come to City is rubbish. You could maybe say Pogba, but that was probably more down to image rights

In the absence of any factual information it seems to me that either Wolfsburg have set a higher figure of 58m, which we are trying to negotiate downwards, using add ons if necessary or, Wolfsburg are taking the piss big time and continually raising the fee with no intention of selling purely to embarrass and belittle us.

The rags aren't in the equation.
Nobody said they were in the equation, but the scenario we appear to be facing mirrors another hopeful signing, where fans had already included the player in their team, and the signing never materialised.

Was any of this 'speculative' include bale/carvajal? Or is that just the Anon guy saying it, thanks for the update!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.