De Bruyne?

Fucking Bild again ?
Seriously ?
Didn't someone post a picture of DeBruyne's agent on here hours ago ? Now they tell us he's there to talk to Wolfsburg ? No fucking shit.

And which club are they going to link with him today, in order to get more interest from morons?

When they do link him with another club, the first one to post it, is a ****.
Media report posts > Flappy posts

It would appear that there is a certain conflict of interests when you consider the Wolfsburg v Munich relationship.
My understanding was that you can't have ownership/ direct influence over another club in the same league.
The Munich monopolisation of the Bundesliga is alarming and for the sake of competition it would appear that UEFA should investigate if there is any corruption or breach of trade agreements here.

This reminds me of the current situation in Scottish football where Celtic rule the SFA with an iron fist, buy players on the cheap from their rivals after talking up their opponents star players into running down contracts. It is clear that the Bayern situation is even more alarming when you consider they own a share in their direct competitors. Questions must be asked
I agree but questions will not help us at this stage....

The whole game is bent if you are honest so this is only being highlighted because it directly affects us

Media report posts > Flappy posts

Bild are just a bunch of lying bullshitting cunts. There is no point in posting anything they say unless you actually like having the piss taken out of you.

Anyone who believes any story which comes from them is a moron. If they print anything that's true, they will be getting it from sonewhere else.

I would say if he doesn't have the stones to stand up and tell them he wants out (if he really wants to come) then maybe he does lack a backbone and some character !! Are they the attributes we are looking for when the chips are down and we need to dig in in the Champs league ??
Totally agree, If he really wants to come, then simply ask for a transfer....but he wont....why? maybe genuine loyalty, or maybe greed...wants his loyalty bonus....If its the later, I would walk away...top player or not..

It would appear that there is a certain conflict of interests when you consider the Wolfsburg v Munich relationship.
My understanding was that you can't have ownership/ direct influence over another club in the same league.
The Munich monopolisation of the Bundesliga is alarming and for the sake of competition it would appear that UEFA should investigate if there is any corruption or breach of trade agreements here.

This reminds me of the current situation in Scottish football where Celtic rule the SFA with an iron fist, buy players on the cheap from their rivals after talking up their opponents star players into running down contracts. It is clear that the Bayern situation is even more alarming when you consider they own a share in their direct competitors. Questions must be asked

They will have arranged it so that they are not breaking any rules, with the help of the people who make those rules.

And they are prime movers in the cartel with the rags etc, so it goes beyond just Germany.

Bild are just a bunch of lying bullshitting cunts. There is no point in posting anything they say unless you actually like having the piss taken out of you.

Anyone who believes any story which comes from them is a moron. If they print anything that's true, they will be getting it from sonewhere else.
I'm not defending bild but you cannot declare that people reading their reports are moron.

And it's always good to read media reports in this thread rather than reading posts full of flap.

They will have arranged it so that they are not breaking any rules, with the help of the people who make those rules.

And they are prime movers in the cartel with the rags etc, so it goes beyond just Germany.

I think they did that by having Audi be the ~9% shareholders in bayern and VW owning Wolfsburg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.