De Jong Is Going To Be Trouble

Bluefinn said:
GStar said:
Agreed. I especially like it being the managers fault in that apprently he shouldn't buy too many good players. Injuries, suspensions, lack of form, change in tactics. We need more than just 11 top palyers.

Well he can buy them but if he cant play them and the players start whining, I don't see how the players can take the blame when they were bought and promised a role in the team.

haha, so your saying de jong was promised a place in the team? ridiculous.

If you promise a player a role in the team. And he doesn't get what he was promised then he is within his rights to whine. If he cant force the issue through personal discussion, I can see why they would go public. i would do the same to force the issue or leave the club.

warpig said:
Bluefinn said:
Well he can buy them but if he cant play them and the players start whining, I don't see how the players can take the blame when they were bought and promised a role in the team.

haha, so your saying de jong was promised a place in the team? ridiculous.

I cannot know that but I assume it is so. Why do you think it's ridiculous? Certainly a 19m player was promised a role if not even a place. And i didnt say place necessary but a role. If he doesnt get that role he was promised, fair play to him if he's pissed.

Bluefinn said:
If you promise a player a role in the team. And he doesn't get what he was promised then he is within his rights to whine. If he cant force the issue through personal discussion, I can see why they would go public. i would do the same to force the issue or leave the club.

Well you have a lot to learn then too.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Not really happy with them comments tbh, we need team players here who will fight for there place and to me that sounds like he's just demanding a place. He played well today and deserves to stay in the team but if he does get dropped again he should accept it and try and work his way back in again, not start doing an Elano about it.

Daz_Blue said:
What would everyones starting XI be if everyone was fit .....

against the top 4 and away from home ...

GIVEN

RICHARDS TOURE LESCOTT BRIDGE

TEVEZ IRELAND DEJONG BARRY ROBINHO

ADEBAYOR

Then against lesser teams at home go 4-4-2

GIVEN

RICHARDS TOURE LESCOTT BRIDGE

IRELAND DEJONG BARRY ROBINHO

TEVEZ ADEBAYOR
I don't understand why people don't pick SWP in there teams even though he's made the biggest impact this season so far with 4 assists and 2 goals and also has the defensive, hard working side to his game.

lets give him the benefit of the doubt, he played very well saturday he cant do anymore than that and if he doesnt start next week you can see where the fellas coming from although i think horses for courses and all that each player will have a different part to play in each game. but as we know most quality players wouldnt look at it like that

Cobwebcat said:
Bluefinn said:

What do I have to learn? If you are not happy in whatever the circumstances, the circumstances have to change. This applys to all walks of life. I think you have something to learn. Don't just sit quietly if you are not happy, make changes so that you can be happy.

Bluefinn said:

Nigel? Jesus, take it easy fella, you've only been at the club for 5 minutes...

;)

Bluefinn said:
Cobwebcat said:

What do I have to learn? If you are not happy in whatever the circumstances, the circumstances have to change. This applys to all walks of life. I think you have something to learn. Don't just sit quietly if you are not happy, make changes so that you can be happy.

So you go and see the manager not start comparing yourself to your team mates in the press ffs!
He should be fined for that. He's a great player but it's not on and the press don't need much encouragement to slag us off at the moment.

Cobwebcat said:
Bluefinn said:

So you go and see the manager not start comparing yourself to your team mates in the press ffs!
He should be fined for that. He's a great player but it's not on and the press don't need much encouragement to slag us off at the moment.

Well if he had said that he was better than Ireland or Barry, then you shouldnt say that and I would agree with you. But he said that he's not inferior and I think it's ok to think and say that because it's true.

Bluefinn said:
GStar said:
Agreed. I especially like it being the managers fault in that apprently he shouldn't buy too many good players. Injuries, suspensions, lack of form, change in tactics. We need more than just 11 top palyers.

Who said every player we buy is promised a starting role in the team?

Robinho's been dropped this season, no one is safe. I can't beleive you honestly think we should just buy a team and have a shit bench? We need quality palyers ready to step in when needed. Our games so far havent called for the services De Jong offers Arsenal did, Uts will. Its up to him from there to take his chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.