De Jong Is Going To Be Trouble

PSmyth07 said:
TBH, I think he should start over Ireland on Sunday.

I'd like to see him apologise for rocking the boat and risking team morale first. MH's first big test to keep everyone happy.

Cobwebcat said:
PSmyth07 said:
TBH, I think he should start over Ireland on Sunday.

I'd like to see him apologise for rocking the boat and risking team morale first. MH's first big test to keep everyone happy.

He's nothing to apologise. Good players want to play and not sit on the bench most of the season (not saying that this will happen but if it did) It's Hughes mistake if there are any drop in morale. He bought him and knew he needs to play especially before world cup year.

Bluefinn said:
Cobwebcat said:

He's nothing to apologise. Good players want to play and not sit on the bench most of the season (not saying that this will happen but if it did) It's Hughes mistake if there are any drop in morale. He bought him and knew he needs to play especially before world cup year.

It's Hughes' fault that de Jong has gone running to the press to complain that he thinks he his better than Ireland and Barry?

I've read everything now!

Cobwebcat said:
Bluefinn said:

It's Hughes' fault that de Jong has gone running to the press to complain that he thinks he his better than Ireland and Barry?

You are full of shit. He said that he doesnt feel inferior to either of them, not that he is better. You cant expect bench full of world class players be happy for sitting there and only playing a game here and there. (not saying that we have our bench full of them but by your logic it shouldnt matter, players shouldnt whine right? and it's players fautl if they do, give me a break) If manager is daft enough to buy more than he can give games for and if the players whine, it's not the players fault.

Bluefinn said:
Cobwebcat said:

You are full of shit. He said that he doesnt feel inferior to either of them, not that he is better. You cant expect bench full of world class players be happy for sitting there and only playing a game here and there. (not saying that we have our bench full of them but by your logic it shouldnt matter, players shouldnt whine right? and it's players fautl if they do, give me a break)

Thank you for your reasoned comments. He shouldn't say anything at all. Whether he thinks City are a "steping stone" or that he desreves to play ahead of his colleagues he should shut the feck up and do his talking on the pitch. How it's Hughes's fault is just ridiculous.

Cobwebcat said:
Bluefinn said:
You are full of shit. He said that he doesnt feel inferior to either of them, not that he is better. You cant expect bench full of world class players be happy for sitting there and only playing a game here and there. (not saying that we have our bench full of them but by your logic it shouldnt matter, players shouldnt whine right? and it's players fautl if they do, give me a break)

Thank you for your reasoned comments. He shouldn't say anything at all. Whether he thinks City are a "steping stone" or that he desreves to play ahead of his colleagues he should shut the feck up and do his talking on the pitch. How it's Hughes's fault is just ridiculous.

exactly. if he has a problem he takes it to the manager direct, not via a tabloid hack.

warpig said:
Cobwebcat said:

exactly. if he has a problem he takes it to the manager direct, not via a tabloid hack.

Agreed. I especially like it being the managers fault in that apprently he shouldn't buy too many good players. Injuries, suspensions, lack of form, change in tactics. We need more than just 11 top palyers.

GStar said:
warpig said:

Agreed. I especially like it being the managers fault in that apprently he shouldn't buy too many good players. Injuries, suspensions, lack of form, change in tactics. We need more than just 11 top palyers.

Well he can buy them but if he cant play them and the players start whining, I don't see how the players can take the blame when they were bought and promised a role in the team.

Bluefinn said:
Ya you are right, shitty attitude. lets get rid.

Nobody is saying get rid just that he needs to shut up and stop complaining. Nobody is bigger than the club and nobody deserves to start (as Ireland said)

When was the last time you saw a rag complaining in the press? This stuff has to stop if we are to have a good team spirit that enables us to win going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.