De Jong the mercenary ?

De Jong the mercenary.

He's one of Kia's clients therefore needs shipped out along with Tevez asap. Can't be trusted not to rock the boat in the future

All because of Mark Hughes' sacking the Tevez thing so anyone associated to Kia or Hughes has to go

Re: De Jong the mercenary.

MCFC BOB said:
80s Shorts said:
paulchapo said:
If he sees his contract out and goes on a free i would say thanks and wish him well.

He was here from the start of our new beginning and played a big part in our success.The team is playing differently now and therefore his role is not as important as it was and his chances limited.

Never forget he used to be one of the first names on the teamsheet once and he has always given his all for the cause.I still remember his crunching tackle against Chelsea at home when he took two of their players out at once.

He will always be remembered with great affection by me whatever his decision.

He will always be remembered by me as an overated footballer.
Why - because he's leaving?

He's the best in the world at breaking up opposition play and you know it.

Best in the world eh ? Its all about opinions.

80s Shorts said:
paulchapo said:
If he sees his contract out and goes on a free i would say thanks and wish him well.

He was here from the start of our new beginning and played a big part in our success.The team is playing differently now and therefore his role is not as important as it was and his chances limited.

Never forget he used to be one of the first names on the teamsheet once and he has always given his all for the cause.I still remember his crunching tackle against Chelsea at home when he took two of their players out at once.

What a load of crap, already made 63 appearances at the age of 27, for one of the top 5 national teams in the world.

Bazzmand Show said:
80s Shorts said:
paulchapo said:

What a load of crap, already made 63 appearances at the age of 27, for one of the top 5 national teams in the world.

Exactly, How can anyone say he's overated? Us blues rate him because we see him week in week out with his 6ft 6" legs on a 5ft 8" body, tackling, closing down, protecting the back 4 then playing a 5 yard pass to 1 of our superstars! His Dutch managers like him but the fans don't, and i can't remember any of the pundits going wild about him either! City moved on, improved and needed more forward thinking players but he's still a great asset! If Barca changed their style and started playing the long ball bypassing the midfield how good/bad would Messi,Xavi or Iniesta look?

I think De Jongs best is better than Barry, and with Gaz getting on now, getting rid of De Jong would be really short sighted. I'd offer him 85,000 a week, surely he'd be happy with that.

GresleyChris said:
He's one of Kia's clients therefore needs shipped out along with Tevez asap. Can't be trusted not to rock the boat in the future

All because of Mark Hughes' sacking the Tevez thing so anyone associated to Kia or Hughes has to go

Pretty sure that's not true.(Him being one of Kia's.)

paulchapo said:

Seconded.

He wouldn't have come here if we didn't offer him a decent contract before, so why should he take less?

his value sums up his quality, he's not on huge wage, how many clubs are in for him?

Get rid asap

He has been a good player for us,if mancini wants to keep him we should renew his contract,if not and he wants to let his contract run down to maximize his earnings elsewhere then let him.

Bazzmand Show said:
I think De Jongs best is better than Barry, and with Gaz getting on now, getting rid of De Jong would be really short sighted. I'd offer him 85,000 a week, surely he'd be happy with that.
Bullshit better then Barry????, there´s a reason why Gareth started 31 games last season and Nigel just 11. Barry has a few good years in him and I personally rate Milner above Nigel. As far as his salaries goes I think (not sure) that he´s currently earning 65k a week and want´s a 100k if i´m not mistaken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.