De Jong the mercenary ?

Re: De Jong the mercenary.

meldrew said:
Am I still asleep? This thread surely cannot be real!!

I know people have there own opinions but Christ I've never seen a thread where people are so wrong.

His agent isn't Kia, he's far from a mercenary and he played a pivotal role in our recent success.

Its him that helped set up the FA cup final goal, yayas two against Newcastle and of course sergios v qpr.

Some fans really need to open their eyes.

where's that clapping guy gif when you need him.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
MCFC1993 said:
Can't believe i'm reading this shite on here...

Oh wait its bluemoon...

Carry on.
It's quite ridiculous isn't it? I'm convinced BM is just full of WUMs, constantly spouting utter bullshit to piss the rest of us off. There is no other explanation for the apparent short-sightedness many of our fans have.

"De Jong is shit/overrated", give me strength…

I can only assume the op is bored to start a thread of utter shite!

The cookie monster said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
MCFC1993 said:
Can't believe i'm reading this shite on here...

Oh wait its bluemoon...

Carry on.
It's quite ridiculous isn't it? I'm convinced BM is just full of WUMs, constantly spouting utter bullshit to piss the rest of us off. There is no other explanation for the apparent short-sightedness many of our fans have.

"De Jong is shit/overrated", give me strength…

I can only assume the op is bored to start a thread of utter shite!

thought the same, was going to bin it but hey ho it passes the time i suppose.

Anybody in doubt about his effectiveness should just look at the last 5 minutes of the QPR game. He hasn’t looked as good in the tackle since the Ben Arfa incident and the subsequent anti City fuelled witch hunt.

Relatively speaking, is he worth £100k+ a week? Probably not, but neither is Nasri, Tevez, Balotelli etc. The only ones who are maybe Yaya, Sergio, Silva, Kompany and Hart.

As for being a mercenary, ask yourself this; if it was you, what would you do?

de niro said:
meldrew said:

I know people have there own opinions but Christ I've never seen a thread where people are so wrong.

His agent isn't Kia, he's far from a mercenary and he played a pivotal role in our recent success.

Its him that helped set up the FA cup final goal, yayas two against Newcastle and of course sergios v qpr.

Just for you.

2vman3r.gif

De Jong is a quality defensive midfielder. Mods what's with all the trolls at the mo.

there is certainly a role for de jong at city, hes brilliant at what he does, there will be times when hes needed as the season progresses, i like the guy

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:
meldrew said:

Just for you.

2vman3r.gif

De Jong is a quality defensive midfielder. Mods what's with all the trolls at the mo.

cheers for that.

there seems to be a fair few just posting garbage, its been a long "summer" they'll get bored when the season starts.

Bloody hell.....I thought it was just the transfer forum being filled with utter shite,please don't let this happen to the Bluemoon forum too.

NDJ is very good at what he does,it would be a shame to see him go. But if he does leave,he does so with his head held high and the best wishes of all the (real) fans.

de niro said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:

Just for you.

2vman3r.gif

cheers for that.

there seems to be a fair few just posting garbage, its been a long "summer" they'll get bored when the season starts.

Every fucking thread virtually pal. Loads and loads of wums,trolls. Hopefully it will all settle down when the season starts like you say.
A few signings will focus things as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.