De Jong the mercenary ?

Re: De Jong the mercenary.

Can't believe i'm reading this shite on here...

Oh wait its bluemoon...

Carry on.

De Jong the mercenary.

MCFC1993 said:
Can't believe i'm reading this shite on here...

Oh wait its bluemoon...

Carry on.
It's quite ridiculous isn't it? I'm convinced BM is just full of WUMs, constantly spouting utter bullshit to piss the rest of us off. There is no other explanation for the apparent short-sightedness many of our fans have.

"De Jong is shit/overrated", give me strength…

nehe11 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
I think De Jongs best is better than Barry, and with Gaz getting on now, getting rid of De Jong would be really short sighted. I'd offer him 85,000 a week, surely he'd be happy with that.
Bullshit better then Barry????, there´s a reason why Gareth started 31 games last season and Nigel just 11. Barry has a few good years in him and I personally rate Milner above Nigel. As far as his salaries goes I think (not sure) that he´s currently earning 65k a week and want´s a 100k if i´m not mistaken.

Actually De Jong made 29 appearances last year. 2010/2011 season, De Jong made over 40 appearances, so you can't tell me in the space of 12 months he has suddenly become a "bad player". Milner is not is the same class as De Jong mate, I highly doubt him or even Barry, wouldve played 63 appearances for Holland.

If Nige goes on to Bayern and makes say 40+ appearances, people will be left scratching there head wondering what we sold him for.

De Jong the mercenary.

yeah fuck him, how dare he run his contract down and not sign for 5 years even though he's not a guaranteed starter

how dare he think of seeking regular playing time instead of sitting on our bench

how dare he play an important part in the most important goal in our history - i hate him for that

Bullshit, De Jong's role is very important in modern football. The Rags would kill just to have a proper holding midfielder. A top team in Europe cannot neglect the implementation of a holding midfielder: Busquets, Pepe, Van Bommel, Alex Song, Obi Mikel, etc.

The vast majority of our players are mercenaries, as our the vast majority playing for every other club in the league.

paulchapo said:
80s Shorts said:
paulchapo said:
If he sees his contract out and goes on a free i would say thanks and wish him well.

He was here from the start of our new beginning and played a big part in our success.The team is playing differently now and therefore his role is not as important as it was and his chances limited.

Never forget he used to be one of the first names on the teamsheet once and he has always given his all for the cause.I still remember his crunching tackle against Chelsea at home when he took two of their players out at once.

He will always be remembered with great affection by me whatever his decision.

He will always be remembered by me as an overated footballer.

Football is all about opinions.He was bought to do a job,midfield enforcer,protect the back four and break up play,give the ball to a playmaker.He did it pretty well in my opinion.Nobody,least of all him,said he was Lionel Messi.

Now we have better players and attack more than we did his role is not as important,maybe reduced to coming on as a sub to close down games we are winning in the last 15 minutes or so.

agree to some extent ^^^

in the last few games of the season, when on the pitch, he was involved with most of the goals we scored

GresleyChris said:
He's one of Kia's clients therefore needs shipped out along with Tevez asap. Can't be trusted not to rock the boat in the future

All because of Mark Hughes' sacking the Tevez thing so anyone associated to Kia or Hughes has to go

so thats vinny, lescott, gaz baz and zab as well as de jong and tevez.

yep that would make sense.

its fucking frightening on here at times.

kia yes but ffs.

Am I still asleep? This thread surely cannot be real!!

I know people have there own opinions but Christ I've never seen a thread where people are so wrong.

His agent isn't Kia, he's far from a mercenary and he played a pivotal role in our recent success.

Its him that helped set up the FA cup final goal, yayas two against Newcastle and of course sergios v qpr.

Some fans really need to open their eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.