De Jong vs Chelsea - COMS

Maybe he passes it sideways because the players within range are at his side rather than further forward???

AntMcfc said:
I made this the other day, just bored and wanted to make a comp of the legend himself. How anybody can deny this man is a world class DM is beyond me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRNEfFDw0[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRNEfFDw0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRNEfFDw0</a>
Really well put together video mate but I'm a bit embarrassed you used the words world class.

Great post. I'd also question his reading of the game.
To say he's world class is laughable. Take a look at Cambiasso last night and you'll see how that position should be played
Pure imbecile, utter gorm. Disgusting comment. DJ is one of the best readers of the game in the world, you should be fucking embarrassed.

AntMcfc said:
To say he's world class is laughable. Take a look at Cambiasso last night and you'll see how that position should be played
Pure imbecile, utter gorm. Disgusting comment. DJ is one of the best readers of the game in the world, you should be fucking embarrassed.

Yeah I reckon he'll be really embarressed by voicing his opinion on a forum

Cambiasso is a worldclass DM, De Jong is not.

De jong is the best DM I have seen in a Cityshirt however and a very good player.

Maybe he could become worldclass if our midfield was not so unbalenced.

The lack of any real creative midfielders at the club means that people look at DJs lack of creativity, and not at the very good defensive work he does.

De Jong was awesome on this game - he had Essien in his hipper - which is no mean feet!!

His job is to be the water carrier, break the opposition play down and get the ball to our creative players.

If you see the job he does for Holland this explains his role and shows his strengths.

If you expect De Jong to run past players and score goals you are going to be disappointed.

De Jong passing the ball sidewards and backwards is not a problems as long as the pass is completed and the player receiving the ball has time to control it without losing the ball or an option for a first time ball.

His tackling his amazing at times if a little reckless at times for my liking!

The biggest improvement De Jong can make is increase his pass percentage and perhaps not go to ground so often it's only a matter of time before he is sent off due to an opposition player feigning injury

AntMcfc said:

Cheers for the insults. I just think for someone who's only role in the team is to sit in front of the back 4 the amount of times he get's caught out chasing shadows is fucking embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.