De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tron Coltrane said:
Lloyd: Hit me! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: [Gulps] You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like... one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance!
I like your style, good film...makes me smile!

I think we need to lock every thread. Ever. In fact. Close the forums. Unplug the Internet. Can't have people talking about De Rossi. Blasphemous twats.

Just DON'T READ IT if you don't want to or think its done ffs. No fucker is forcing you to.

cleavers said:
I see SSN are now reporting that he "reacted angrily" at the suggestion of moving to us. Has there been another press conference then ?

Bet my bottom dollar they're taking the "some things written about me have made me laugh, some angry" quote, spinning it 500 miles out of context to create the idea that he's disgusted at the mere notion of playing for moneybags City.

adrianr said:
cleavers said:
I see SSN are now reporting that he "reacted angrily" at the suggestion of moving to us. Has there been another press conference then ?

Bet my bottom dollar they're taking the "some things written about me have made me laugh, some angry" quote, spinning it 500 miles out of context to create the idea that he's disgusted at the mere notion of playing for moneybags City.
Which is odd because yesterday they barely mentioned it when I was watching.

cleavers said:
adrianr said:
cleavers said:

Which is odd because yesterday they barely mentioned it when I was watching.

And he didn't say it angrily, he just sat back and said it.

These things tend to be exaggerated. Saw something stating that Brendan Rogers "raged" at refereeing decisions this past weekend. Looked quite calm to me when he was talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.