De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
Blue Haze said:
They are behind a goal against Parma in extra time. Mid-table obscurity beckons for DDR.

Mid-table? Aren't you the pessimist... we're still unbeaten you know and sit in joint second place. ;)

Lmao!! De Rossi is becoming exactly like Gerrard except Gerrard was a little bit older than Daniele when Liverpool started to become a mid table team.

Gerrard had his chance with Chelsea, and I bet he regrets it later on in life, the same is happening with De Rossi, big fish in a small pond!

I know he loves Roma but if he wants medals he needs to move!

I heard something about a custody battle that keeps him in Rome.

sam-caddick said:
Matt the Giant said:
Blue Haze said:
They are behind a goal against Parma in extra time. Mid-table obscurity beckons for DDR.

Mid-table? Aren't you the pessimist... we're still unbeaten you know and sit in joint second place. ;)

Lmao!! De Rossi is becoming exactly like Gerrard except Gerrard was a little bit older than Daniele when Liverpool started to become a mid table team.

Gerrard had his chance with Chelsea, and I bet he regrets it later on in life, the same is happening with De Rossi, big fish in a small pond!

I know he loves Roma but if he wants medals he needs to move!

Le Tissier probably would of gone down as one of the greats if he left Southampton some times its not about the medals as strange as that sounds

Also Gerrard has won everything but the league

dref619 said:
Baldini says they'll consider offers on DDR. Here we fucking go again
Of course they will now consider, because Roma is skint if not worse.

08/21/2012
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.asroma.it/en/news/news.html?id=6347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.asroma.it/en/news/news.html?id=6347</a>
If for whatever reason I no longer figured in the club's plans, depending on the reason I would consider my options. For example, I remember that Nesta situation: Lazio were in serious financial trouble and had no choice but to sell him, and he accepted it. But I don't think that's the case at Roma at the moment.

ade_akhtar said:
Uh-oh we dont want to be buying a 29 yr old.

Everyone said that when Mourinho signed Diego Milito for 30m at the the age of 30, Inter went on to win the treble with Milito playing a huge part in that success!

We need a playmaker next to Yaya and the only options I think fit that bill are De Rossi, X. Alonso and Xavi, the latter two are in their thirties.

We need someone proven in that position or someone who is by far good enough so we can progress as a team and compete in Europe!

De Rossi would be a revelation to our team, a spine of Hart - Kompany/ Nastasic - Yaya/ De Rossi - Silva - Tevez/Kun would be top class, you will be surprised how one player can transform a team from being good to unbelievable and I think De Rossi can do that for us.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm --<br /><br />
Roma sporting director Franco Baldini has admitted that the club would listen to offers for Daniele De Rossi.

Manchester City made a reported €50m bid during the summer that the Giallorossi turned down, but the 52-year-old administrator has conceded that the club would reluctantly consider new offers.

“In the summer there was an offer made by Manchester City,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “We listened to that offer and considered it.

“If we were to get another offer we would listen again. But we could easily decline again.”

He also commented on the Rome derby that takes place next Sunday.

“It is a game like no other,” he said. “It completely takes over the city and holds an importance like nothing else. It is completely out of the ordinary.”

Buy Serie A tickets on Viagogo, the secure ticket marketplace, for games featuring Juventus, Milan, Inter, Roma and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.