De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Flying in a Blue Dream said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Daniele De Rossi should be again excluded from Roma starting XI next sunday according to Sky Italy

De Rossi out, De Rossi in!

I only put this here in the hopes of getting this thread to 100 pages.

But I also hope De Rossi comes to City.

In January.

If he's only effective for a couple years.

Success is success.

Oh how I would love De Rossi at City, I don't want to be tight but somethong inside me hopes he gets dropped again tomorrow.

Well, what's occurred - anyone know if he's played today or not?

Mancio said:
he's in the starting 11

Cheers for that. Does that mean drama over, all is well & the transfer stories will now disappear?

(till they appear again)

(odds on 200 pages by Jan?)

chesterbells said:
Mancio said:
he's in the starting 11

Cheers for that. Does that mean drama over, all is well & the transfer stories will now disappear?

(till they appear again)

(odds on 200 pages by Jan?)

no , i believe nothing is over :-)

The Giallorossi have released their financial statements, which showed the club making an operating loss of £47million, which prompted an angry response from shareholders – one even blaming the loss on the failure to offload De Rossi when Manchester City came calling.

“It was commercial suicide failing to sell De Rossi,” one shareholder is quoted as saying by Italian newspaper Il Messaggero.

The last bit is very interesting, and to be honest with Roma's losses and the current state of Italian football, I was quite surprised they turned our offer down!

Looking and seeing that this thread is still going, remembering all that has gone before in previous DeRossi threads...all I can say is :

double_facepalm.jpg

Blue Haze said:
They are behind a goal against Parma in extra time. Mid-table obscurity beckons for DDR.

Mid-table? Aren't you the pessimist... we're still unbeaten you know and sit in joint second place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.