De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope DDR will join us because when yaya go for ACON we need a destroyer in the midfield and DDr is the perfect man for that

MihaiCity said:
I hope DDR will join us because when yaya go for ACON we need a destroyer in the midfield and DDr is the perfect man for that

De Rossi is perfect for us, just like Makalele was when Chelsea signed him at an age when his experience was vital for Chelsea both in the league and Europe.

My dream is a Yaya - De Rossi partnership with Beñat rotating with Yaya so he does not get tired all the time, something we are seeing too frequently now.

Can anyone verify and clarify those quotes from Mancini? Did he say them and exactly what does the last sentence mean, that we're back in for him?

I'm sure as night follows day that we are in for him.

Garcia was only bought because we couldn't bring him in. If we do bring DDR in then I struggle to see the future for Garcia unless he provides cover for them and for the CBs.

DDR to PSG was the word. I think we can get him but are the board happy to lay out 20m+ for a 30yr old who wants 150k+ a week when they have Busquets in mind. I think we will listen to him and offer but sacrifice will have to be made by him to push the move through.

I still reckon PSG for him.

Well, Ancelotti could be sacked soon so...

Probably Mancini would have to sell but he loves DDR so he'd do that.

LoveCity said:
Can anyone verify and clarify those quotes from Mancini? Did he say them and exactly what does the last sentence mean, that we're back in for him?

I'm not sure if he actually said it, but he says, "we were a step away from De Rossi, after that I don't know what happened, we don't think about it anymore"

bapi said:

5 points from the top and qualified for the KO stages of CL, he won't be going anywhere soon. Top manager is Carlo.

NipHolmes said:
bapi said:

5 points from the top and qualified for the KO stages of CL, he won't be going anywhere soon. Top manager is Carlo.

Perhaps PSG (or Roma) could be interested in the many top draw attributes possessed by one Javi Garcia.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
if we had de rossi, we'd have a CM who can dictate the pace and tempo of a game, plus hes an exceptional leader and passer, both footed. (can play in a back three comfortably)

100% agrred with you..garcia show last night,once again why we need a player like DDR in our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.