De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still give Garcia time but if there was an option to swap him for De Rossi plus some cash that would make sense, should of never panicked and signed Javi on the last day.

FantasyIreland said:
Surely the signings of Garcia and Rodwell will prevent any move for him.

Crazy statement - Garcia and Rodwell aren't anywhere near the class of DDR and never will be.

ANY1aBLUE said:
FantasyIreland said:

Crazy statement - Garcia and Rodwell aren't anywhere near the class of DDR and never will be.

Crazy? why?

Fuck me,every football fan on the planet knows how good DDR is,he is the calibre we should be signing,not the shite which we did,however....... we did sign said players,so regardless of their ability both are here to stay and both play in his position which begs questions - as we cant magic more squad places,what the fook do we do with them? and how do we afford DDR's transfer and wage given we've wimpered out of the CL and lost the very substantial FFP money it generates?

We cant just keep buying players because the initial choices were poor.

Zeman told Football Italia said: “I don’t know why his start to the season has not been great, you could have many theories.

“Perhaps he was disturbed by the rumours at the start of the season, those reports that he was or wasn’t right for Roma, that Manchester City wanted him... That can influence a player.

“Personally, nobody has asked me for De Rossi. Some people say there are 10-11 clubs interested and I have a few doubts on that.”

Some more quotes from Zemen, got them of the express.

I think this going to happen if you ask me, from what it looks like it his head has potentially been turned.

FantasyIreland said:

don't put rodwell and garcia in the same class with DDR...he is better than this two by years

MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Jnr Kisby said:
In: De Rossi

Out: Gudetti (Loan)

Cant see anything beyond that.

That would incredible business for January.

Get John a few months playing time ready for the new season with us, and Daniele can give us that push we need to go on and retain the title and bedding in time ready for next seasons Champions League campaign.

reports in italy say we are very close to get him here...let's hope this is true

Which reports are these?

chesterbells said:
MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:
That would incredible business for January.

Get John a few months playing time ready for the new season with us, and Daniele can give us that push we need to go on and retain the title and bedding in time ready for next seasons Champions League campaign.

reports in italy say we are very close to get him here...let's hope this is true

Which reports are these?
The ones in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.