De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw rumours saying city are after him and not de rossi sounds like better plan, I have a feeling that city wont be spending till the summer forget January if you ask me, I think the new management will use thus season to take stock of the squad and make changes in the summer

LoveCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Roma interested in Crigliano according to this, with De Rossi making way??

Transfer ROME DE ROSSI Cirigliano-If at home Rome, departed De Rossi, the company could replace it with red and yellow Cirigliano of the River Plate.

Cirigliano

The reports will idyllic Daniele De Rossi with coach Zeman, could lead to "Captain Future" to play in another company next season. That is why the Roma would be starting to move in the market, viewing of possible substitutes, and the opportunity for more succulent Baldini seems to be one that leads to Ezequiel Cirigliano of the River Plate. The Argentine midfielder, born in 1992, is an excellent player (considered by many as an heir to Mascherano), among other captain of his team, and can be very important for the Giallorossi in future terms. Thus, the technical Bohemian, would find itself in the hands of a young talent to work with, instead of a player already done and finished as De Rossi (which Zeman does not seem to rely more). The operation is feasible, because the sale of midfielder Roman would save 13.5 million upstream engagement, as well as the sales figure.

STAY UPDATED ON FACEBOOK WITH THE NEWS OF CALCIOQUOTIDIANO.IT PUT LIKE!

How about WE sign Cirigliano instead of De Rossi and build a new star who is getting mad hype in Argentina?

And that's coming from a giant De Rossi fanboy. We'd probably buy De Rossi, they'd buy Cirigliano, then we'd offer them £30million in a few years for Cirigliano when De Rossi is breaking down. :)

I personally don't think we are at a stage yet where we can bring in young promising talents and hope they a become great for us.

I just think we need to win a good few trophies to cement an authority and work ethic at the club so when young talents come in they know what is expected of them.

A young player going into Barcelona would play completely different as to if he played for us, the authority is much greater at clubs such as Barca and trophies build that aura around a club.

We are still a club where many players would come for a pay day, one day we wil be like Barca, Madrid or Bayern where players actually want to come and play for us and live and die by the badge so to speak.

Crigliano would be great as an understudy to someone, but not a player we can rely kn to help win the European Cup for example.

We saw in this years Champions League that we lacked a huge presence in midfield this year, a destroyer with experience and who can cement fear in the opposition with his desire, determination and leadership - De Rossi would bring that to us.

The problem with DDR is he's not mobile enough for Zeman's system. Cirgliano is but he's much more confident in short passes so he's more NDJ than DDR and we bought Rodwell and Garcia. Probably some players will leave and really looks like we want younger and cheaper players. However their hunger will be huge and they will want to prove themselves. Doubt that we'll have any 130k p/w players on the bench next season.

Tancredi Palmeri Twitter:

De Rossi again out from Roma starting XI.Today Gazzetta stressing PSG undecided whether bidding for Sneijder(Leonardo)or De Rossi(Ancelotti)

I'm sorry - without sounding too arrogant - but French Ligue 1 does not deserve a player of De Rossi's stature, and I don't care how nice Paris is - you just would not pick French football over English.

sam-caddick said:

De Rossi again out from Roma starting XI.Today Gazzetta stressing PSG undecided whether bidding for Sneijder(Leonardo)or De Rossi(Ancelotti)

I'm sorry - without sounding too arrogant - but French Ligue 1 does not deserve a player of De Rossi's stature, and I don't care how nice Paris is - you just would not pick French football over English.

you're true but PSG can offer them even 200.000k/week...we will not offer much than 100-120k tbh

MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:

you're true but PSG can offer them even 200.000k/week...we will not offer much than 100-120k tbh

I think we will win the CL before PSG though, and playing for 100k in England is surely better than earning 200k in France.

What happend with this 70-80% tax rate in France for next year?? That surely will affect his views.

De Rossi will want trophies now, not money in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:

I think we will win the CL before PSG though, and playing for 100k in England is surely better than earning 200k in France.

What happend with this 70-80% tax rate in France for next year?? That surely will affect his views.

De Rossi will want trophies now, not money in my opinion.

then he will get at us not at psg...let's hope

olddirty said:
MSP said:

ROFLMAO

Well, some people overestimate weather in England, or they are just shit at math...
Or maybe its due to the fact the english league is regarded as the best league in the world or the fact that France is introducing a 70% tax on people who earn over a certain amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.