De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
abu13 said:
anyone know if he played tonight or is he still on the naughty step

yes he play tonight.....we should forget about him and concentrate on players like benat and paulinho...roma president said some days ago that DDr will not leave roma

and you believe him?

it was only a few months ago a board member/ shareholder said it was financial suicide not selling de rossi to us in the summer.

plus, the manager rates other players over him to play his system.

tbh i don't know...maybe for the right money they will sell him but only if he is willing to leave roma

Pam said:
sam-caddick said:
MihaiCity said:
yes he play tonight.....we should forget about him and concentrate on players like benat and paulinho...roma president said some days ago that DDr will not leave roma

and you believe him?

it was only a few months ago a board member/ shareholder said it was financial suicide not selling de rossi to us in the summer.

Reading between the lines though, DDr led us down the garden path this summer and we ended up with Garcia. Fuck him.

Game on. Let's get it done pronto; get him in;
Cash plus Garcia part ex ;)

Interview with Daniele in today's New York Times: he says "I live for this club (Roma). My story is that I live for the club and, for me, leaving would be a drama, a big drama. I would like to stay here."

He ackowledges, nonetheless, that he would like to play in the United States someday (ie in MLS at the end of his career).

chesterbells said:
Pam said:
sam-caddick said:
and you believe him?

Reading between the lines though, DDr led us down the garden path this summer and we ended up with Garcia. Fuck him.

Game on. Let's get it done pronto; get him in;
Cash plus Garcia part ex ;)

Forget it.

Well with todays news, I am officially ready to give up on DDR. It pains me but I can't keep on hoping!!! Our new transfer strategy does sound exciting though and I have full confidence in Txiki and the other guy.

Goodbye DDR, I'm moving on :(

El Mago Silva said:
Interview with Daniele in today's New York Times: he says "I live for this club (Roma). My story is that I live for the club and, for me, leaving would be a drama, a big drama. I would like to stay here."

He ackowledges, nonetheless, that he would like to play in the United States someday (ie in MLS at the end of his career).

Looks pretty clear cut then, can't wait for his debut - probably last 20 vs Watford

Bellamyend said:
I'm hearing that this deal is very much ON in this window - Roma keen to cash in

Source ?.... proof ?.... anything... ? otherwise it sounds more like dragging a donkey which has been dead for a few years and telling everyone this is the best f*ckin donkey around to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.