De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamdamienl said:
Jack_mcfc_ said:
Why are people still posting here, clearly it's never going to happen.

Roberto Mancini said:
"I don't know this. It is difficult but I don't know what can happen. From my experience while the window is still open anything can still happen for every player."
Guardian

I'm not giving up until the end of this transfer window!
Or the next one I'm no quitter

Ray78 said:
iamdamienl said:
Coming into the busy period of our transfer window... I think we'll sign him especially considering how many goals we're conceding lately (Chelsea 2, Southampton 2, Liverpool 2). That's not great considering out last seasons defensive performance. DeRossi and a pretty good Defender will sort us out...

We have left it far too late as Roma will want time to sign any replacements. He was being respectful to us in his press conference.

Or the opposite, as in, Roma refuse to sell him until the moment the window shuts, so they don't have to spend the money.

Neville Kneville said:
Ray78 said:
iamdamienl said:
Coming into the busy period of our transfer window... I think we'll sign him especially considering how many goals we're conceding lately (Chelsea 2, Southampton 2, Liverpool 2). That's not great considering out last seasons defensive performance. DeRossi and a pretty good Defender will sort us out...

We have left it far too late as Roma will want time to sign any replacements. He was being respectful to us in his press conference.

Or the opposite, as in, Roma refuse to sell him until the moment the window shuts, so they don't have to spend the money.

This is what I'm hoping. Spurs pulled that shit with Berbaflop, if people recall. And last season, so did the Arse. And so did Everton re Lescott.

It is our only hope.

you need to remember that a team selling a player must have a replacement lined up before they sell so maybe their target is not finalised yet

he'd make our team. this is why we're all so desperately craving DDR. think how integral barry is to us, as we've seen with his absence the first two games. and then realize DDR is 5x the player barry is.

and then think about barry, DDR and Yaya playing together in a midfield 3. fuck me sideways.

270812040701.png

or

270812040929.png

I still think he is Bobbys No 1 target...

I think all this deal needs is a fee that Roma cannot turn down..

People on here will not like the money we have to pay but if Bobby wants him that bad, the owners will not turn him down..

yayas trusty right foot said:
I still think he is Bobbys No 1 target...

I think all this deal needs is a fee that Roma cannot turn down..

People on here will not like the money we have to pay but if Bobby wants him that bad, the owners will not turn him down..

Well, we actually agreed a fee with Roma. It was De Rossi himself who turned us down...

Time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.