De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
sam-caddick said:
bluetrue said:
Yes that makes sense. I was wondering why in his press conference DDR said "I haven't asked to leave, but if the club accept a bid then it may change"

I can see how that looks like Roma accepted a bid and DDR turned us down.

De Rossi will not want to come out the bad guy if he was to leave, that is why he could never announce he was to leave during the press conference.

If you listened to the press conference, it was not straight foward at all - if you were a Roma fan, De Rossi did not give any indication he was to stay at Roma for life, he just went on to discuss reasons for if he was to ever leave. The only thing he said was that he never asked to leave.

He never ruled out any potential move, he just said it would be on the clubs terms if he was to leave. If we offered a good price they cannot refuse, they will sell in my opinion.

Every player has a price at the end of the day, even Mancini said that in a recent press conference as well I think.

Great post.

Exactly.. I read somewhere an extra 5mill with the original bid and Derossi can be sold!

iamdamienl said:
Freestyler said:
sam-caddick said:
De Rossi will not want to come out the bad guy if he was to leave, that is why he could never announce he was to leave during the press conference.

If you listened to the press conference, it was not straight foward at all - if you were a Roma fan, De Rossi did not give any indication he was to stay at Roma for life, he just went on to discuss reasons for if he was to ever leave. The only thing he said was that he never asked to leave.

He never ruled out any potential move, he just said it would be on the clubs terms if he was to leave. If we offered a good price they cannot refuse, they will sell in my opinion.

Every player has a price at the end of the day, even Mancini said that in a recent press conference as well I think.

Great post.

Exactly.. I read somewhere an extra 5mill with the original bid and Derossi can be sold!

But surely if it only took another 5 million to get DDR we would have sorted that straight away!
I'm not being arrogant by saying throw another 5 million at it, but he is Mancini's number one target. I'm just sure it is far more complicated than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.