De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Still find it odd that we'd leave it this late.

sometimes when you have have less time, things happen quicker. It's an excuse to get business done, knowing you have such a short space of time.

No stalling or messing about. It's a little bit more straight forward, it's not easy by any means. But everything get's done quicker, basically because it has to.

Robinho for example, that was done in 6-7 hours. It wouldn't probably get done in 6 weeks, if we started it in the middle of the window.
You believe this then? 99% of these types of stories just turn out to be an amusing distraction at best

Are there any Rag fans lurking who can pop down to Heathrow to check it out for us ?<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm --<br /><br />
The_Swan said:
After another couple of calls I think I have established that the passenger will be Sergio Berti and a solicitor.

Is that a wind up ?

sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:
After another couple of calls I think I have established that the passenger will be Sergio Berti and a solicitor.

That's De Rossi's agent isn't it?

So you confirming this then pal?

Also happens to be Kolerov's agent amongst others and can't get a firm confirmation that it is even us that he is meeting.

The_Swan said:
sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:

Also happens to be Kolerov's agent amongst others and can't get a firm confirmation that it is even us that he is meeting.

Kolarov won't be leaving. Mancini will want a backup for Clichy if he gets injured.

No top team can just have one left back.

I am so hoping this is true and it's in relation to De Rossi coming to us!

The_Swan said:
sam-caddick said:
The_Swan said:

Whatever happens, thanks for sharing the info..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.