De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongsightM13 said:
Seriously lads, give it up. It ain't happening.

when-someone-says-can-i-buy-your-computer.gif

I feel a new thread would be merged or deleted, so i'll post it on here.

Given De Rossi's interview last week I am going to suggest a game of 'there's more chance of X happening than De Rossi signing, despite the plane due in London this morning'. So i'll start:

There's more chance of me cutting my huge lawn with nothing more than my foreskin and eager bell end, and my arse hole sucking up the cuttings than us signing De Rossi, despite the plane due in London this morning.

Pigeonho said:

Given De Rossi's interview last week I am going to suggest a game of 'there's more chance of X happening than De Rossi signing, despite the plane due in London this morning'. So i'll start:

There's more chance of me cutting my huge lawn with nothing more than my foreskin and eager bell end, and my arse hole sucking up the cuttings than us signing De Rossi, despite the plane due in London this morning.

Why ?

Does it not just fill space with shit ?

Why not just leave the thread & discuss something else ?

Pigeonho said:

Now you've got that off your chest, do you think he'll sign?

Neville Kneville said:
Pigeonho said:

Why ?

Does it not just fill space with shit ?

Why not just leave the thread & discuss something else ?
A thread in the transfer forum filled with shit? Nooooo!!!

Neville Kneville said:
Instead of people going on & on that it's not happening, why not just say nothing, leave the thread & don't come back ?

Then when he doesn't sign, you can have a little smile to yourself & STILL DON'T COME BACK.

How easy is that & how much better for everyone ?

Well said and incredibly simple to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.