De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brummie blue said:
Matt the Giant said:
He's 16 for the national side and Roma which is highly unattainable with us (Aguero).

Surely he could take the nr 6 shirt. It's not like MJ will ever use it again.

as if a the shirt number will swing it!

Probably not.

i work at mcr airport,got ops all over t1,t2,t3, however i reckon if anybody important lands they will go to ocean sky(private jets, helis ect) and sadly cant see over there :(

Matt the Giant said:
brummie blue said:
Matt the Giant said:
He's 16 for the national side and Roma which is highly unattainable with us (Aguero).

Surely he could take the nr 6 shirt. It's not like MJ will ever use it again.

as if a the shirt number will swing it!

Probably not.

Think Lescott might be quite annoyed by it

Matt the Giant said:
Anyone volunteer to do the flight watch today? :)

Not necessary. There are numerous journalists/ photographers camped out at major airports trying to spot celebs. If DDR landed at MCR it would be on SSN within 10 mins. (ditto if he had turned up at Rome airport).

A mate of mine is a taxi driver so I've got word out to him to put me on speed dial & call me post haste if DDR hops in his cab. He's based in Hull and is on holiday in Gran Canaria this week but worth a shot.

Bellamyend said:
A mate of mine is a taxi driver so I've got word out to him to put me on speed dial & call me post haste if DDR hops in his cab. He's based in Hull and is on holiday in Gran Canaria this week but worth a shot.

Right, all eyes on you then.

But what happens if he hires a bicycle and rides in with Mancini? Got any contacts at bike hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.