De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
I feel a new thread would be merged or deleted, so i'll post it on here.

Given De Rossi's interview last week I am going to suggest a game of 'there's more chance of X happening than De Rossi signing, despite the plane due in London this morning'. So i'll start:

There's more chance of me cutting my huge lawn with nothing more than my foreskin and eager bell end, and my arse hole sucking up the cuttings than us signing De Rossi, despite the plane due in London this morning.
So when he signs, will you do the above.

i8rags said:
Pigeonho said:

Given De Rossi's interview last week I am going to suggest a game of 'there's more chance of X happening than De Rossi signing, despite the plane due in London this morning'. So i'll start:

There's more chance of me cutting my huge lawn with nothing more than my foreskin and eager bell end, and my arse hole sucking up the cuttings than us signing De Rossi, despite the plane due in London this morning.
Only if someone holds my legs, wheel-barrow style

He's 16 for the national side and Roma which is highly unattainable with us (Aguero).

Surely he could take the nr 6 shirt. It's not like MJ will ever use it again.

Pigeonho said:
i8rags said:
Pigeonho said:

Only if someone holds my legs, wheel-barrow style

when-words-with-friends-accepts-a-word-you-made-up.gif

Pigeonho said:
Ragnarok said:
I have a question. Why do bluemooners dismiss info from people other than Danamy and TH outright, without even giving it a thought?
Because for every Danamy and TH, there are a hundred people who's cousin's dog walkers housemate's fanny cleaner saw 'insert players name here' at the airport this morning.

You cant find a decent fanny cleaner for love nor money these days.

sam-caddick said:
chesterbells said:
andrewmswift said:
Flight AZ 202
date 29 August 2012 Rome, Fiumicino London, Heathrow

Scheduled time 9:30 AM 11:25 AM
Actual Time 9:30 AM 11:25 AM

That's what you call an answer Sam!

FFS, that news is gonna keep me distracted from doing much work in the morning. Cheers for the info chaps

Haha!! Thanks for everyone who answered my query.

I think this flight tracking for De Rossi is going to ruin my day tomorrow.
any BMs in arrivals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.