De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellamyend said:
A mate of mine is a taxi driver so I've got word out to him to put me on speed dial & call me post haste if DDR hops in his cab. He's based in Hull and is on holiday in Gran Canaria this week but worth a shot.

Fucking hell, this makes you ITK, does it not?

I'm hearing that we have met with DDR representatives over the last couple of days. No word on the outcome. From an honest source, albeit still one or two degrees of separation from the club these days.

johnny crossan said:
sam-caddick said:
chesterbells said:
That's what you call an answer Sam!

FFS, that news is gonna keep me distracted from doing much work in the morning. Cheers for the info chaps

Haha!! Thanks for everyone who answered my query.

I think this flight tracking for De Rossi is going to ruin my day tomorrow.
any BMs in arrivals?

Sadly this whole exchange from last night was it turns out based on a post from a WUM apparently. As such, unless you're a plane spotter by inclination, I'd give this story a miss.

Bellamyend said:
I'm hearing that we have met with DDR representatives over the last couple of days. No word on the outcome. From an honest source, albeit still one or two degrees of separation from the club these days.
affc2fe05fccb211fbb8cf5b823249ce.gif

Bellamyend said:
Alex Stepney? Did he tell you over nine holes at Knott End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.