De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
BillyShears said:
Shock horror. Paris are being linked with him. Verrati has come out and spoken about what an honour it would be to play alongside and learn from De Rossi.

PSG are quickly becoming my 2nd most hated team.Behind the rags.Of course.

This is exactly how fans of other teams feel about us though! Get linked with a top player and along came City to blow them out the water. :)

I get that but The Premiership is 10x more marketable than Ligue 1, Just because City spent hundreds of millions doesn't mean they will walk the league as Chelsea and Ushited will always be up there where as PSG could easily win the next 15 Ligue 1's, I know I would get bored of City if City won the league by 20 points season in season out(I know some blues would happily accept it but the diffrence in feelings I felt during last season was better than any drug I've ever had, from thinking we could win the League at home to the rags to everyone fearing they would win it at the Etihad.) if you look at who they've bought you can see it's a case of spending for spending's sake.Lucas, Nene, Menez and Lavezzi are way too similar in style of play.to pay Zlatan over half a million a week(250 grand in his bank account and the 53% tax rate in France.)

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
PSG are quickly becoming my 2nd most hated team.Behind the rags.Of course.

This is exactly how fans of other teams feel about us though! Get linked with a top player and along came City to blow them out the water. :)

I get that but The Premiership is 10x more marketable than Ligue 1, Just because City spent hundreds of millions doesn't mean they will walk the league as Chelsea and Ushited will always be up there where as PSG could easily win the next 15 Ligue 1's, I know I would get bored of City if City won the league by 20 points season in season out(I know some blues would happily accept it but the diffrence in feelings I felt during last season was better than any drug I've ever had, from thinking we could win the League at home to the rags to everyone fearing they would win it at the Etihad.) if you look at who they've bought you can see it's a case of spending for spending's sake.Lucas, Nene, Menez and Lavezzi are way too similar in style of play.to pay Zlatan over half a million a week(250 grand in his bank account and the 53% tax rate in France.)
That will be going up to 75% in January

Probably only Xabi Alonso and maybe Busquets are better players in his position so if people think we can find better options... Well, you're naive.

bapi said:
Probably only Xabi Alonso and maybe Busquets are better players in his position so if people think we can find better options... Well, you're naive.

I dont get your point. All 3 are unavailable so it makes no odds. We are not looking for better options either

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bapi said:

I dont get your point. All 3 are unavailable so it makes no odds. We are not looking for better options either

If DDR Will leave...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bapi said:

Well we need to look for better options, apart from Yaya, our midfield is way off in terms of quality to win the Champions League. If De Rossi becomes available, Mancini will sign him.

You can see from the last two Champions League games, and even from the ones last season that our midfield was losing the battle to win the matches - Barry, Garcia, Rodwell and Milner are club class players, we need another world class midfielder to win the CL and De Rossi is pretty much the perfect player for us.

sam-caddick said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bapi said:

Well we need to look for better options, apart from Yaya, our midfield is way off in terms of quality to win the Champions League. If De Rossi becomes available, Mancini will sign him.

You can see from the last two Champions League games, and even from the ones last season that our midfield was losing the battle to win the matches - Barry, Garcia, Rodwell and Milner are club class players, we need another world class midfielder to win the CL and De Rossi is pretty much the perfect player for us.
Chelsea won the CL last year
There midfield was pants

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sam-caddick said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Chelsea won the CL last year
There midfield was pants

No team will have the amount of luck Chelsea had during that CL campaign, well not for a long time anyway - it happens every ten years or so with Greece in the Euros the last time I witnessed it happening.

They were pretty much down and out at Napoli away but managed to win 4-0 at home, plus two in game penalties went against them yet managed not to go in, Messi in the semi and Robben in the final - if one of them went in it would of been good night. Luck was on their side last year, alot of it.

Plus their midfield played practically in defense, Roman won't want Chelsea winning like that again, he will want to win with beautiful football.

If you want us to win like Chelsea did then we might as well play with ten men in defense, with our team that would be embarrasing. We need a De Rossi style player in midfield to start playing more free flowing football in the Champions League.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/manchester-city-target-holds-crunch-talks-over-rom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-l ... s-over-rom</a>

Here we go ;)

chesterbells said:
http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/manchester-city-target-holds-crunch-talks-over-rom

Here we go ;)

Ancelotti at PSG has been commenting this week on De Rossi, saying how it is obvious a club like PSG have been linked with a player like De Rossi but he thinks he won't leave, left the conversation by saying he will see what happens in January.

I am telling you now, if he finally becomes available and we miss out on him to PSG I cannot tell you how annoyed and dissapointed I will be at the club for not getting him.

Him next to Yaya would practically complete our midfield and make it a world beater in the Champions League, I peronally believe he is the best defensive midfilder in the world, Yaya is more attack minded.

The two would compliment each other so well if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.